Nikon EN-EL3E Battery warranty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

funhome

Jun 27, 2007
Singapore
Hey guys,

I recently received a 2nd Nikon EN-EL3E Battery for my D80 back in Nov as a gift. However, no matter how I charge it, it doesnt seems to be fully charged. It will always be only half full.

Was thinking of bringing it down to Nikon service centre then realise I don't have the warranty card for the battery. Is a warranty card supplied with a new battery purchase? Or I can just bring down the proof of purchase?

Thanks.

theRBK

May 16, 2005
give Nikon Service Centre a call... get the facts straight from them :)

spazzer

May 5, 2007
BUKIT PANJANG
Hey guys,

I recently received a 2nd Nikon EN-EL3E Battery for my D80 back in Nov as a gift. However, no matter how I charge it, it doesnt seems to be fully charged. It will always be only half full.

Was thinking of bringing it down to Nikon service centre then realise I don't have the warranty card for the battery. Is a warranty card supplied with a new battery purchase? Or I can just bring down the proof of purchase?

Thanks.
just bring it down they can track from the serial number but warranty would be based on the date it was delivered to the retailer

AxeLa

Hey guys,

Thanks.
No warranty card...:D

funhome

Jun 27, 2007
Singapore
Thanks for all your help :)

I just came back from Nikon last week and they gave me a new battery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom