Nikon d90

Iryan sapranos

Feb 3, 2012
Hi,may I know which place sell nikon d90..preferably just with body

Erm, you can try SLRR, TKfoto, Cathay photo @ Funan, not sure if there's stock anot =)

and maybe MScolor at ang mo kio

Have a look at the Price Guides, get a phone and call the shops. Much faster than to wait for answers here and you can immediately ask questions if you have.

I called a lot of shops last month, all said no more stock.

But someone replied to my enquiry in CS and told me Mustafa have, best to give Mustafa a call first before gg down.

Lots on BnS. Cheap too.

Then there's your usual electronic stores like Harvey Norman...

may want to try older shops like peninsula plaza ones/excelsior shopping ones.. should have ,but whether it is brand new, used.. i am not sure. you might wan to consider going 2nd hand ones in cs or those i said. if ur budget higher, might as well buy new d7000. probably similar priced to those new d90 at not so well known shops imo of course..

There is a good deal at BNS now for a D7000 kit set, more worth it, imo. Go search for it.

cichlid said:
There is a good deal at BNS now for a D7000 kit set, more worth it, imo. Go search for it.

Yup I saw it too, good deal haha

there are tonnes of D90 in BNS

Hi, from here can anyone adv me how can I take background blur with Nikon lens 17-55mm+D90?
Thank for everyone,,,,...

Hi, from here can anyone adv me how can I take background blur with Nikon lens 17-55mm+D90?
Thank for everyone,,,,...

Sorry but this is WAY off topic. Things like this you should have in your own thread. As for your question, you need to understand the basics of photography.

be close to your subject at max focal length, have a good distance to the background from your subject, and open the aperture as far as it will go.

cichlid said:

Sorry bro, can u tell me at where Is BNS? I New to this club and not sure bout short words..

Do anyone know Market price now for Nikon d90?

Iryan sapranos said:
Sorry bro, can u tell me at where Is BNS? I New to this club and not sure bout short words..

Btw u say BNS have good deal for Nikon d7000..so wat the price for that? Thank..

Do take some time to browse the forum. This is photographer's forum, not babysitting and spoonfeeding. Go to main page, scroll down, read, understand, click... not that terribly difficult and may others got the idea, why not you? Being new is no excuse for basic courtesy, reading the Terms of Service and spending some time reading before posting questions.

Iryan sapranos said:

BNS = Buy and Sell section of this forum..

Hi Rashkae,,,

Thx you for adv.
You are right, I need to understand basic of photography. I just own Nikon d90 and 17-55mm lens. But I still confused purpose of 17 mean . My friend said 17-55mm lens is better for d90(dx). Still unclear of about lens purpose. Can you explain me,pls?

Hi Rashkae,
Thank for your adv.