Nikon D90 w/Twin Lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davin91

Jan 29, 2009
Geylang Bahru, Singapore
hello, what does the w/Twin Lens in Nikon D90 w/Twin Lens mean? I Googled and Wiki-ed it, but nothing enlightened me. do please help me out:D thank You and God Bless:D

hello, what does the w/Twin Lens in Nikon D90 w/Twin Lens mean? I Googled and Wiki-ed it, but nothing enlightened me. do please help me out:D thank You and God Bless:D

I think it means that the seller is selling the D90 with a pair of lenses that came as a kit with the camera. Regards amd GOD bless.

you should not google with w/twin

google with proper english words, will be more beneficial for your future googling

I dun think there is a fixed dual lens kit for D90.
Some like Amazon bundles 18-55 with 70-300mm.
Before dismissing it and assuming it is something else, check back with the seller who is throwing in the bundle and also check if the lens is Nikon or some other third party lens

Cheers
Ryan

if you're talking about D90 with twin kit lens in local context, the likelihood is that it is with the 18-55 + 55-200.

What are the f-stops for these 'twin' lens?

Status
Not open for further replies.