nikon d80X??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanjonhan

Oct 18, 2006
If you read today's straits times sports section, about the national stadium commemoration, the top prize for the photography competition is a NIKON D80X camera.

Lol, think its typo, or is the d80x really coming out..

The D80x is a top-secret project from Nikon. The x-series is supposed to take award-winning photographs even when the photographer is not framing his composition. It is rumored to be a full-frame camera. Inside is a 'Fuvon' CCD sensor (a hybrid of Fuji and Frevon sensor technology).

Its predecessor, the D70x is so good that Nikon used it to photograph all its catalogs, including those for the D2Xs and D200 (now you know why the colors on Nikon's catalogs look so vibrant).

The D80x is a top-secret project from Nikon. The x-series is supposed to take award-winning photographs even when the photographer is not framing his composition.

:think:

What's so top secret about that, all Sony cameras already do that! :sticktong

Sony????

When Nikon was manufacturing and exporting cameras, Sony was still improving on its rice-cooker made from a wood barrel (which Sony gave-up eventually). Sanyo took over Sony's rice cooker project and use a metal can instead of wood barrel.

Now, we know why Sanyo was the inventor of rice cookers.

The D80x is a top-secret project from Nikon. The x-series is supposed to take award-winning photographs even when the photographer is not framing his composition. It is rumored to be a full-frame camera. Inside is a 'Fuvon' CCD sensor (a hybrid of Fuji and Frevon sensor technology).

Its predecessor, the D70x is so good that Nikon used it to photograph all its catalogs, including those for the D2Xs and D200 (now you know why the colors on Nikon's catalogs look so vibrant).

think they make a mistake i was told yesterday it should be a D80H then only followed by D80X:nono:
my info is the most accurate

If you read today's straits times sports section, about the national stadium commemoration, the top prize for the photography competition is a NIKON D80X camera.

Lol, think its typo, or is the d80x really coming out..
What if the winner insist that Nikon give him a D80X as prize?

Sony????

When Nikon was manufacturing and exporting cameras, Sony was still improving on its rice-cooker made from a wood barrel (which Sony gave-up eventually). Sanyo took over Sony's rice cooker project and use a metal can instead of wood barrel.

Now, we know why Sanyo was the inventor of rice cookers.

When Nikon was still struggling to figure out what to do with all that pretty brown film from Kodak, Sony was already making digital cameras!

Besides, at least we know we should not thank Sanyo, but Sony for being the innovator! And wood barrel rice tastes better than that awful metal can!

:nono:

When Nikon was still struggling to figure out what to do with all that pretty brown film from Kodak, Sony was already making digital cameras!

Ok, So Sony makes digital cameras, hi-fi, tv, you name it, they have it.
Nikon makes cameras & lenses and PHOTO Scanners.

Hmm.. Which one you think is more dedicated in photography stuffs?
:sticktong

The company that invented rice cookers! :D

sorry off topic...

would one recommend to get a d40x or a d40 or a d80?

got d80h meh? sorry im kind of out of touch from the tech market. :sweatsm:

that is a moot point. Sony is a much larger corporation than Nikon can ever be, and as such, it is normal for such corporations to own sub-business divisions that focuses on multiple products. Sega and Nintendo was solely focused on making games and see what Sony has done to both of them? And last time I read the news, Microsoft is trying to invent a smart toilet that prompts me "click YES to flush" LOL!!! chill...

that is a moot point. Sony is a much larger corporation than Nikon can ever be, and as such, it is normal for such corporations to own sub-business divisions that focuses on multiple products. Sega and Nintendo was solely focused on making games and see what Sony has done to both of them? And last time I read the news, Microsoft is trying to invent a smart toilet that prompts me "click YES to flush" LOL!!! chill...

Imagine if you are only selling one kind of product. And you decided not to find some other product range to widen your revenues, the only way to survive, is to focus on your product and make it the best so that others will want them.

Imagine if you are only selling one kind of product. And you decided not to find some other product range to widen your revenues, the only way to survive, is to focus on your product and make it the best so that others will want them.

So Canon must be bad then, right? After all, they have diverse product ranges too.

And Nikon must be evil for purchasing CCD units from the rice-cooker inventor?

And Sanyo manufactures a lot of the shutter assemblies... *gasp* it's a rice-cooker conspiracy!!! Quick! Everyone switch to pasta!!!

dedicated doesn't mean sure win. hehe.. i can name you off hand 2 companies that merged and recent got bought over by the rice cooker..:bsmilie:

nikon also do semi-con manufacturing stuff, LCD and microscope you know ;p not as dedicated liao

So Canon must be bad then, right? After all, they have diverse product ranges too.

And Nikon must be evil for purchasing CCD units from the rice-cooker inventor?

And Sanyo manufactures a lot of the shutter assemblies... *gasp* it's a rice-cooker conspiracy!!! Quick! Everyone switch to pasta!!!
i prefer satay..:devil:

dedicated doesn't mean sure win. hehe.. i can name you off hand 2 companies that merged and recent got bought over by the rice cooker..:bsmilie:

nikon also do semi-con manufacturing stuff, LCD and microscope you know ;p not as dedicated liao

not forgeting lenses, glasses, microscopes ... ...

Status
Not open for further replies.