nikon d800e

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats true but i believe that i will stop buying after acquiring the d800e :)... i hope :)
Good luck with that. If you're primary interest isn't photography better buy the D4 right away or something more serious like a digital medium format camera.

Good luck with that. If you're primary interest isn't photography better buy the D4 right away or something more serious like a digital medium format camera.

D4 is beyond my reach...thanks for suggesting anyway.

but d4 may not be as good as d800e right?

Both serve different purposes so you cant say which is better than which. It really depends on what photo you are shooting.

Get the D800E cos you will keep thinking abt it if you dun own it. That's the virus.

Hello Richard.

I have been following this thread with quite some interest.

I think it is very difficult for anyone here to tell you exactly that the D800E is the best camera body for you.

You will need to judge that from the type of photography you are doing now and plan to do in the next few years.

With the gears you have now, I think I am not wrong to say that you can already do most of type of photography. Actually I think they are many shooters who will like to have the gears you own now.

Look back again at the pictures that you have taken, spend time to improve on the method and PP, go for courses. It will definitely make an improvement in your photography.

Alternatively if you really want to have a go at the D800E, you can always rent it for a weekend and check it out.

I have been deciding to get a D800E for quite a long time since it was launched, but then after I look back at what I shoot. I don't have a need for it.

Last edited:
ok then shall close this tread...thank you all

lets just close this thread

you are the thread starter, you can use the thread tool to close this thread yourself,
it is located at the top right corner of the page,
just need to click open and select closed thread. Boom, there you go.

you are the thread starter, you can use the thread tool to close this thread yourself,
it is located at the top right corner of the page,
just need to click open and select closed thread. Boom, there you go.

thanks will do it

Status
Not open for further replies.