Nikon D800....when?

DarNikon

Nov 8, 2005
Rivervale
I have been waiting for the longest time for the D700 replacement - yet it has not been announced. I thought it would be announce in today's Nikon Press Conference, but sources say no. O boy! I wonder when will it be released.

From Nikon rumours, even the D800 Guide will be published in March 2011 in the French & UK Amazon site.

I anxiously await its launch.

lol nobody can answer ur QS.

wait for last quarter annoucement bah.

D800 Guide book been posphone to Sep according to some rumours. I am also waiting anxiously for D800.

the high-ISO capability of the D3S in the D700's body? ;p

~drool~

acidic said:
plus 100% viewer....dream....

then my d3s can bns liao :confused:

100% VF in this size body, to me at least, is probably asking for too much :)

100% VF in this size body, to me at least, is probably asking for too much :)

take out the built in flash gun and have a bigger 1:1 prism - that will do the trick. ISO high also no need much flash. Maybe i should work for nikon...hehe

Heard that it will be out by this summer. Happy waiting:bsmilie:

maybe nikon is anticiapting the release of canon's 5dm3 ... competition i guess?

Nikon is very considerate, they give you time to save enough money for the D800.

good things are worth waiting, one thing for sure, ain't going to be cheap

Not so sure that Nikon can price it too high, even if 24MP, etc. By this August, Canon could be coming out with a 5D Mk3 that could have maybe 30MP sensor.

Looking at how the D7000 is priced below the D300s altho with better specs, I am hopeful that the D800 will be priced similarly to the current D700 or maybe even lower. The DSLR space is getting crowded and highly competitive :)

This is the Sony Japan url link for their upcoming Sony A77.
Sony A77 looks poisoning, doesn't it ? The D300s replacement should be similar with A77,
without Translucent Mirror Technology, I think ...
So the D300s replacement is coming soon with Sony A77 sensor ;)
Sony A77 link

Nikon D800.... when ?
If using Sony A900 sensor, it can be announced this August 2011.
Sony A900 link

Last edited: