Nikon D80 VS Canon 450D?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweeKo

May 1, 2008
Tampines
Hi, everyone!

as i'm very new to photography, i was told to buy a DSLR by my tutor.. i had done some research but nothing much were found.. there will be a few question i need to ask u guys..
it will be good if some of you own both of the cameras, share some exp about both cameras.
your reply will do a big help for me.. thank you!

1. which one is better?

2. what is the different between this two?

3. which one do i suit to?

Hi, everyone!

as i'm very new to photography, i was told to buy a DSLR by my tutor.. i had done some research but nothing much were found it's impossible that nothing much were found. The D80 hits the market since 2006. There are tonnes of info floating around! Ok, maybe not much reviews yet for the 450.. there will be a few question i need to ask u guys..
it will be good if some of you own both of the cameras, share some exp about both cameras.

1. which one is better? Either one scores! However for features-wise, the 450 offers more

2. what is the different between this two? Other than pixels, what else are you looking for?

This is purely your call!

Er... you can always consult your tutor, no? ;)

I think it will be good if you can read the individual reviews each camera.
go do a search on google. and read the threads in clubsnap. haa can't expect everyone to spoon feed u.

This is to get u started.
EOS-450D
D80

Hi, everyone!

as i'm very new to photography, i was told to buy a DSLR by my tutor.. i had done some research but nothing much were found.. there will be a few question i need to ask u guys..

1. which one is better?

2. what is the different between this two?

Err, you intend to do photography for long term? If not, your tutor ask u to buy, you buy and dun like it, then how?

If you are not sure and it is a must to get a dSLR :)dunno:), i would suggest you to get a 2nd hand system with kit lens (can try D80 or 400D) in the BnS section. This way, once you are sure or if you dun wanna shoot long term, you can sell it off again and you won't lose much money on it. :)

thank you for your all informations.. i think i kind of know what im going for.. most properly 450d
or second hand 400d bah.. :) and im going for long term use, not jus for learning only.. cheers baby!!!

thank you, Six-GHz, Junye and Yapster

Status
Not open for further replies.