Nikon D750 image sharing thread

petetherock

Oct 9, 2006
It's been almost a week, so we should have enough owners and we can all share our pics and tips on how to get that shot :)

1411889681_zps37bbb2c8.jpg

Will start off with one... I hope to post better ones when I get my new lens :cool:

Attachments

• $DSC_01042.jpg
    $DSC_01042.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 9
Just wanna share some pictures which I've taken using the D750 on a 50mm f1.8D. It's a pretty impressive camera, really.

$LJH_0151_resized.jpg
Lone bumboat along Singapore River

$LJH_0162_reseized.jpg
Along Chinatown (Admittedly, it's a little OOF as I'm still shy at street photography)

$LJH_0170_resized.jpg
Along Eu Tong Sen Street.

Last edited:
using the 1.2 digital zoom as i was using a DX lens

$DSC_0139.jpg

Last edited:
Very impressed with the low light capability, but it's a little slow to respond after taking a dark photo?

Very impressed with the low light capability, but it's a little slow to respond after taking a dark photo?

There are two Noise Reduction mode that can happen in your camera that you can disable or enabled. They are Long Exposure NR and High ISO NR. To ensure none of them slows you down right after it takes a shot, disable both of them. Not hard to do your Noise reduction in Lightroom or some other s/w if the grain is too obvious.

Trying out the 35mm f1.4 Sigma Art. too bad live view focusing is not working. borrowed the lens from CRC

Below is back to 50mm f1.8

Last edited:

Trying out the 35mm f1.4 Sigma Art. too bad live view focusing is not working. borrowed the lens from CRC

Below is back to 50mm f1.8

need to sent the sigma for a firmware upgrade.. it works

Ok la I rented from crc. Back to crc liao thanx yah ;)

There are two Noise Reduction mode that can happen in your camera that you can disable or enabled. They are Long Exposure NR and High ISO NR. To ensure none of them slows you down right after it takes a shot, disable both of them. Not hard to do your Noise reduction in Lightroom or some other s/w if the grain is too obvious.

Thanks, and thanks sabrelancer too, I will try tomorrow.. I was rather shocked since I had an Ultra card inside, and it took about 2 sec to save a shot!