Nikon d7000 or pentax k5

NIKON D7000 or PENTAX K5

Results are only viewable after voting.

boliaocomein

Mar 3, 2010
Nikon D7000 or Pentax K5
you choose...

You choose, it's your money. Make informed decisions, the net is full of reviews and tutorials. How many of those here in CS have you fully read and understood?
I don't need any of the two cameras.

I would suggest you refrain for using such methods to decide on a camera.

Firstly, its plain silly. More ppl buying a specific model means nothing if it does not suit you. The results are also skewed by the number of ppl within the user base for each brand.
Make a knowledgeable and informed choice, not a 'polled' one. :)

Secondly, imo, posting a poll like this with this sort of heading and no further inputs from you is just bait for a brand war.

Be an adult, make your own decisions instead of letting other people tell you what to buy.

Firstly, its plain silly. More ppl buying a specific model means nothing if it does not suit you. The results are also skewed by the number of ppl within the user base for each brand.

Secondly, imo, posting a poll like this with this sort of heading and no further inputs from you is just bait for a brand war.

I second this.

and you want us to help you decide which one to get??

I hope we are not slamming TS for coming up with such silly thread. We dont use poll to select girlfriends or friends or where we stay. The results doesn't mean a thing.:confused:

Maybe he needs someone to hold his hand when deciding.

I hope we are not slamming TS for coming up with such silly thread. We dont use poll to select girlfriends or friends or where we stay. The results doesn't mean a thing.:confused:

really?

i held a poll in clubsnap when i was asking whether i should get a girlfriend.

everytime i go to pee, i check with the wise men of clubsnap if i should actually go. maybe i could go at a much more auspicious time. :bsmilie:

If given free I want both....

really?

i held a poll in clubsnap when i was asking whether i should get a girlfriend.

everytime i go to pee, i check with the wise men of clubsnap if i should actually go. maybe i could go at a much more auspicious time. :bsmilie:

ya really!!! strange leh....

the last time i polled i got hello kitty instead of pokiemon. i hate hello kitty but still got hello kitty.

can all the wise men advise whether i should get hello kitty or pokiemon? :bsmilie: :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

Should I use Colgate or Crest toothpaste?

fully agreed :)

Do your homework, know what you want, check your depth of pocket, and go down to the shop to get the real feel of the cameras. You decide that way, not by poll.

Wow... Impressed that ALL the replies that comes after TS's 1st post are sensible O_O

Bottomline, YOU choose, not us.