Nikon D70 Workshop, 12 June '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinoy_SAP

May 6, 2004
:: Kelvin ::
www.photonski.com
Anyone from CS attending tomorrow's session?

Please be informed that the Nikon D70 workshop is conducted this Sat, 12 Jun 2004.

Venue: SAFRA Bukit Merah
5200 Jln Bukit Merah
Singapore 159468
(Next to Ikea)
Seminar Room 2 (Level 4M)
Time: 2pm - 5pm

looking forward to meeting other D70 owners. :gbounce:

Pinoy_SAP said:

Please be informed that the Nikon D70 workshop is conducted this Sat, 12 Jun 2004.

5200 Jln Bukit Merah
Singapore 159468
(Next to Ikea)

ermm.. is it FOC or do we need to register and pay? any other pre-requisite? :dunno:

DX.

I think it is $5 per person for D70 owner. That's what the Harvey Norman salesperson told me when I purchased the camera.

Would love to go, but cannot make it...

Pinoy_SAP said:

5200 Jln Bukit Merah
Singapore 159468
(Next to Ikea)

hi! i'm keen to go too, but can't make it 2moro... :(
any idea when's the next D70 workshop? tried calling SAFRA and checked the Nikon website, but no info.

this is intended for people who purchased the D70, which i remember is the only requirement. the registration fee is $5.25 and organized by Safra and Nikon SG (honestly, also not sure what to expect :dunno: )

you can send an email to plawrence@safra.org.sg to register. (nope, im not getting any referral fee :bsmilie: )

Pinoy_SAP said:
you can send an email to plawrence@safra.org.sg to register. (nope, im not getting any referral fee :bsmilie: )

thanks for info! let us know how the workshop goes and whether itz worth going ok? ;)

yeah, keep us updated if workshop is good. :D

i went for the 1st workshop last mtn......my advise to those who already know the basic function of the camera dun go...waste time. .

naviseal said:
i went for the 1st workshop last mtn......my advise to those who already know the basic function of the camera dun go...waste time. .

Hi there,
then how about those who are not owning NIKON camera can go and learn the basic function

naviseal said:

hmm.. so wat did they teach abt? juz the basic functions of the camera? :think:

naviseal said:

I second that....... :(

sexyguy said:
I second that....... :(

Well, what can you expect from 3 hrs? Its meant for those new to photography and needs a little help to start off.

is there anymore of this workshop?

Hi lads

I'll be there too on the 19 june 2004.See you lads
Cheers :)

Hi lads

I think it will be good idea if the Nikon D70 user can meet up on the 19 june and get to each other. :)

I really suggest that don't attend the workshop for those who know the basic technique on photography or have already understand the basic functions of the D70 camera,

According to the staff, the objective of the workshop is organised for those who purchase the camera and do not know how to use a camera or for those people who are just picking up photography.

For those who expect more like me, sign up for either the digital darkroom course which I'm attending right now or the digital photography course starting next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.