Nikon D70 Photo Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Yeo

Feb 27, 2004
Sengkang
www.boo.sg
Can those with Nikon D70 post some of the best photos u have taken?

want to see how good it is. :D

i wanted to post in the Photo Gallery but couldn't find a suitable sub-category for that as what i wish to see is any category photos but taken by D70.

Have a look in my gallery, either in Travel->Singapore->New Shots/The City, People->Model Shoots or most of the Macro gallery. Let me know what you think!

thanks! most of them are very sharp. like this one

http://www.pbase.com/image/29810993

Phildate said:
Have a look in my gallery, either in Travel->Singapore->New Shots/The City, People->Model Shoots or most of the Macro gallery. Let me know what you think!

For Macro, what did you use?

KNIGHT ONG said:
...... got to add in the .jpg to see the pic here ..

OMG !!!!!!! jian gui la !!! SO nice !!! AHHHH !!!! *faint* SOOO NICE !!! wad did u use man ?!?!?!?!?!?!

*faint* :eek:

hi picard
great stuff! what's your setup? did you shoot with the kit lens?

i'm a D70 user myself, an absolute newbie, closet shooter. :)

Hi, ObvioulyDude, thanks for your kind comments.

Actually it was quite spontaneous...no plans...just got up one sunday morning and went to the Botanic Gardens so the setup was plain simple:

1. D70 & kit lens
2. Steady hands
3. Eye for detail
4. Patient wife :bsmilie:

...try getting out of the closet for awhile...the more you shoot, the better you can be. I too am still learning. PM me for more details. You can view more of our collection by clicking below:

http://www.worldisround.com/home/dimsim/index.html

Happy snapping! :D

Cheers

great holiday snaps! makes the place look even more appealing. :thumbsup:

never occured to me that holiday shots can be nice, always thought of them as just "documentation" to log a trip.

haha! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

don't mind if i borrow some of your ideas on composition. :)

My wife and I also went for our 'Europe' adventure mid last-yr, so your trip brought back fond memories of our trip... :)

here you go..

was hanging around at the Flamingo Lake watching the very colourful flamingoes when i saw 2 pelicans start to preen themselves in an almost similar posture, so i ran to position myself to get this:

DSC_398002-vi.jpg

Audi said:

I visited this site before also... really very nice work!
all the images are crisp razor sharp!
great composition too!
colours and lightings are so perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.