Nikon D5000 v D90. Which one to go for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So fast...have to decide on hear say? :think:

I have been looking around for quite some already and many of my friends are using D90 and are recommending it.

I think most people will go for D90 over D5000. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Another vote for D90 ;)

depends on price...wha i better sell my d80 fast...
by the time this crap come out...d80 gonna be like 500 bucks?
camera depreciate too fast

I have been looking around for quite some already and many of my friends are using D90 and are recommending it.

I think most people will go for D90 over D5000. Correct me if i'm wrong.

I would suggest you list down the features and options each camera has. Pros & Cons etc.

Compare them. Then make your decision.

It is afterall, your investment.

Remember, cameras don't take good pictures. People take good pictures :)

Last edited:
try not to justify your decision by the rule of the majority. Make up your mind, listen to your heart, and wallet, in these days. You have made your own decision deep down before you posted. Just go for it and d@mn the torpedoes! (google that one, if you aren't familiar)

try not to justify your decision by the rule of the majority. Make up your mind, listen to your heart, and wallet, in these days. You have made your own decision deep down before you posted. Just go for it and d@mn the torpedoes! (google that one, if you aren't familiar)

Thanks! :D

DSLR D5000
Released : 14-04-2009

D5000 Microsite

Brochure

Direct Link

D5000_18_55_front_i.jpg
D5000_back_1_i.jpg

D5000_back_2_i.jpg
D5000_LCD_2_i.jpg
D5000_LCD_4_i.jpg

think for those of us who are use to the ergo from d70 and above would never get use to entry range .. -> the front part cannot scroll to adjust stuff turns me off

i vote for D90...hohoho

It depends on your budget, but i will vote for D90! :)

D90, lots of wonderful AFD lenses to use, and let's not forget CLS!

Depends on your budget, if you're just going to use kit lens, then use the D5000.

d90...becos of the lens support...without the AF screw, tak shiok. can't use older lenses for AF.

this from a d40 user who upgraded to the d90 and am lurving every moment of it ;)

D90 by a long shot

Status
Not open for further replies.