Nikon D50 or D70s


Status
Not open for further replies.

lwt11137

New Member
Sep 19, 2005
209
0
0
Woodlands
#1
Hi any brother out there can guide me as I intend to buy a DSLR but which model is worth investing in (Nikon D50 0r D70s). I also had some old AF nikor lense can it be feed into both model, your comments is needed. Thank You
 

infusia

New Member
Dec 9, 2005
304
0
0
#2
wah.. if you scroll down alittle, i think there are a few posts on this leh...
personally i got the D50 as i do not need the xtra things the D70s has over D50
:)
welcome to the club... i'm new too~~
 

lwt11137

New Member
Sep 19, 2005
209
0
0
Woodlands
#4
thanks, after reading all the review i think i need to go down to the camera shop with my existing lensem and try out both model. Cause my lense are quite heavy especially the Nikon ED AF Nikkor 80-200mm 1:2.8 D. Can any body tell me how the services for MS at yishun branch, thank you.
 

dAoNi

New Member
Dec 7, 2005
177
0
0
西乐园
#8
Wahaha... forever :devil: lah u.... always ask pple to buy...

but new stuffs dun come in if old ones dun go...

So after buying, Sell them away again... :thumbsup:
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#9
dAoNi said:
Wahaha... forever :devil: lah u.... always ask pple to buy...

but new stuffs dun come in if old ones dun go...

So after buying, Sell them away again... :thumbsup:
Then buy again, that's the way it is... do it do it!!!
 

#12
lwt11137 said:
thanks, after reading all the review i think i need to go down to the camera shop with my existing lensem and try out both model. Cause my lense are quite heavy especially the Nikon ED AF Nikkor 80-200mm 1:2.8 D. Can any body tell me how the services for MS at yishun branch, thank you.
Is there a MS at Yishun? Where is it? related to MS colour? :sweatsm: :embrass::confused:
 

lwt11137

New Member
Sep 19, 2005
209
0
0
Woodlands
#15
I just called today to check out the D70s kit price ($1770 incl 5% GST) inclusive the std lense, battery, charger, 1Gb mem card and 1 extra 1 gb 80x mem card. Do you think the offer is reasonable and i ask them about the yishun outlet according to them already cease operation.
 

donchua

Senior Member
Nov 30, 2004
8,167
0
0
Tampines
#16
lwt11137 said:
I just called today to check out the D70s kit price ($1770 incl 5% GST) inclusive the std lense, battery, charger, 1Gb mem card and 1 extra 1 gb 80x mem card. Do you think the offer is reasonable and i ask them about the yishun outlet according to them already cease operation.
$1770 with 2 X 1GB CF card look good to me.
Think it was selling around $1750 after GST with just 1 X 1GB CF.
 

lwt11137

New Member
Sep 19, 2005
209
0
0
Woodlands
#17
i still wondering to buy the kit lense as existing i already own Nikon AF Nikkor 24mm-120mm 1:3.5-5.6D and Nikon ED AF Nikkor 80-200mm 1:2.8D cracking my head......
 

donchua

Senior Member
Nov 30, 2004
8,167
0
0
Tampines
#18
lwt11137 said:
i still wondering to buy the kit lense as existing i already own Nikon AF Nikkor 24mm-120mm 1:3.5-5.6D and Nikon ED AF Nikkor 80-200mm 1:2.8D cracking my head......
If you need wide lens, maybe can go for Tokina 12-24mm since you got 24-120 cover.
Unless you need only 18mm then the kits lens but your other lens will overlap liao.
Or stick with your 24-120 1st and see do you need lens wider then 24mm..:think:
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#19
lwt11137 said:
i still wondering to buy the kit lense as existing i already own Nikon AF Nikkor 24mm-120mm 1:3.5-5.6D and Nikon ED AF Nikkor 80-200mm 1:2.8D cracking my head......
Why not just get the body use the 24-120 for the time being?
 

erizai

New Member
Sep 16, 2005
1,467
0
0
Southen Sea
#20
lwt11137 said:
I just called today to check out the D70s kit price ($1770 incl 5% GST) inclusive the std lense, battery, charger, 1Gb mem card and 1 extra 1 gb 80x mem card. Do you think the offer is reasonable and i ask them about the yishun outlet according to them already cease operation.
This is well worth! BUY BUY BUY!
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom