Nikon D50 or D70s

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwt11137

Sep 19, 2005
Woodlands
Hi any brother out there can guide me as I intend to buy a DSLR but which model is worth investing in (Nikon D50 0r D70s). I also had some old AF nikor lense can it be feed into both model, your comments is needed. Thank You

wah.. if you scroll down alittle, i think there are a few posts on this leh...
personally i got the D50 as i do not need the xtra things the D70s has over D50
:)
welcome to the club... i'm new too~~

thanks, after reading all the review i think i need to go down to the camera shop with my existing lensem and try out both model. Cause my lense are quite heavy especially the Nikon ED AF Nikkor 80-200mm 1:2.8 D. Can any body tell me how the services for MS at yishun branch, thank you.

Wahaha... forever :devil: lah u.... always ask pple to buy...

but new stuffs dun come in if old ones dun go...

So after buying, Sell them away again... :thumbsup:

dAoNi said:
Wahaha... forever :devil: lah u.... always ask pple to buy...

but new stuffs dun come in if old ones dun go...

So after buying, Sell them away again... :thumbsup:
Then buy again, that's the way it is... do it do it!!!

Then in the end broke only left with the body ha... ha.. ha..

lwt11137 said:
thanks, after reading all the review i think i need to go down to the camera shop with my existing lensem and try out both model. Cause my lense are quite heavy especially the Nikon ED AF Nikkor 80-200mm 1:2.8 D. Can any body tell me how the services for MS at yishun branch, thank you.

Is there a MS at Yishun? Where is it? related to MS colour? :sweatsm: :embrass::confused:

blive said:
Is there a MS at Yishun? Where is it? related to MS colour? :sweatsm: :embrass::confused:
Yup, they have is at AMK and Yishun.

jeffhiew said:
Yup, they have is at AMK and Yishun.

Curretly they are only manning e AMK branch s e Yishun branch is history.

I just called today to check out the D70s kit price ($1770 incl 5% GST) inclusive the std lense, battery, charger, 1Gb mem card and 1 extra 1 gb 80x mem card. Do you think the offer is reasonable and i ask them about the yishun outlet according to them already cease operation.

lwt11137 said:
I just called today to check out the D70s kit price ($1770 incl 5% GST) inclusive the std lense, battery, charger, 1Gb mem card and 1 extra 1 gb 80x mem card. Do you think the offer is reasonable and i ask them about the yishun outlet according to them already cease operation.

$1770 with 2 X 1GB CF card look good to me.
Think it was selling around $1750 after GST with just 1 X 1GB CF.

i still wondering to buy the kit lense as existing i already own Nikon AF Nikkor 24mm-120mm 1:3.5-5.6D and Nikon ED AF Nikkor 80-200mm 1:2.8D cracking my head......

lwt11137 said:
i still wondering to buy the kit lense as existing i already own Nikon AF Nikkor 24mm-120mm 1:3.5-5.6D and Nikon ED AF Nikkor 80-200mm 1:2.8D cracking my head......

If you need wide lens, maybe can go for Tokina 12-24mm since you got 24-120 cover.
Unless you need only 18mm then the kits lens but your other lens will overlap liao.
Or stick with your 24-120 1st and see do you need lens wider then 24mm..:think:

lwt11137 said:
Why not just get the body use the 24-120 for the time being?

lwt11137 said:

This is well worth! BUY BUY BUY!

Status
Not open for further replies.