Nikon D3x + Nikon 17-35 f 2.8 afs for $4600?

Status
Not open for further replies.

szeping

Jan 13, 2008
www.szeping.com
Sometimes I am wondering whether those newly registered account's post can be trusted or not...

Just saw this at BnS (Nikon):
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=566035

which was offering to sell mint and with waranty set of D3x and AFS 17-35 F/2.8 for $4500 which cost easily like >10k?

So if anyone of your friend who recently got this set of superb combo, he might be the lucky one to get the deal :cool:

Sometimes I am wondering whether those newly registered account's post can be trusted or not...

Just saw this at BnS (Nikon):
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=566035

which was offering to sell mint and with waranty set of D3x and AFS 17-35 F/2.8 for $4500 which cost easily like >10k?

So if anyone of your friend who recently got this set of superb combo, he might be the lucky one to get the deal :cool:

It has been spotted that some had registered accts to 'fake' a transaction at low low prices.

Well, I cannot forsee if this deal is real or fake but if it's real then congrats to the one for bought it at that LOW price.

Trying to push down prices of the camera? :think:

yea true, can't say it's fake,

but sounds fishy, that's all.

hmm ya it's 'fishy' but can't say it's fake unless there is evidence.
anyway wad would be his purpose in doing that?

probably a potential scammer.

and there are sometimes very bored people who like yanking deal-hunters about on a chain.

was suffering from jet lag i waited for his new sale last night.
i replied his Nikon F6 within a minute.. later did he update the sale and said that it's all sold and paid thru pay-pal? whoa!
how come i never have a luck all my life

Last edited:
Sometimes one should check if goods are from legal sources. Especially if the price sounds too low, or the seller is in a strange hurry to dump off the goods.

Hi guys, im mark, im the dude you guys are talking about, i got a call this morning from someone asking me to stop scamming people here. All these items are from a relative of mine who has to liquidate his assets due to a fire sale (he has money issues if you know what i mean). As such he cannot reveal his identity and has to go through me. Im sincerly apologize if i offended anyone, the person on the phone sounded quite upset. Im sorry, whoever you are. I will not posting up anymore items through this account. My relative will have to find another way or go through another person. thanks for your time guys.

confirm he is a ****. trying to build up his nick for a potential deal.

Dude. Do you even have the slightest clue what you just said?

Last edited:
sorry i apologize for being insensitive and a racist. sorry to mark, the person and any1 i offended. will watch what i say from now on.

Hi guys, im mark, im the dude you guys are talking about, i got a call this morning from someone asking me to stop scamming people here. All these items are from a relative of mine who has to liquidate his assets due to a fire sale (he has money issues if you know what i mean). As such he cannot reveal his identity and has to go through me. Im sincerly apologize if i offended anyone, the person on the phone sounded quite upset. Im sorry, whoever you are. I will not posting up anymore items through this account. My relative will have to find another way or go through another person. thanks for your time guys.

I see no reason why you should stop selling here if you have legitimate sets and reasons for sale... Dont worry about what people are calling you... Some are just upset that they didnt get the good deal in time...

Good that you have clarified. If you are legit, don't have anything to fear. Cheers.

Im a chinese man, not an african american. anyway just to inform you guys, the two lenses have been sold. I was instructed to take a photo next time to show im legit. So ok i will.

When questions are raised, suddenly everything is sold; how about telling us who you sold to? If you sold to reputable members of this community who can vouch for you; then everything's solved :)

Status
Not open for further replies.