Nikon D300

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanandrew

Apr 14, 2008
Singapore
Hi all, I,ve just brought D300 at $2849,free 50m f1.8 len,SB800 flash plus
others goodies do you guys thinks the prices ok i been 10 yrs never touch DSLR so
abit out dated :embrass:

Wow... Seems like a good deal. Based on The Oracle pricing for 50mm f1.8 and SB-800, your set is only $2154. Got goodies somemore. All with warranties? Where did you get it? :)

Thanks, yes warranties 12mth bought at Cathay photo and can have 12mth free credit card installment with no extra 4 or 6% charge

ya where did u get this deal? Not from the Nikon sale rite?

others goodies do you guys thinks the prices ok i been 10 yrs never touch DSLR so

Including GST?

you bought the cam liao, just go enjoy shooting. So what if people tell you price not ok? what can you do?

BTW, 10 years ago was which DSLR?

u mean Cathay photo got free installment plan????????

you bought the cam liao, just go enjoy shooting. So what if people tell you price not ok? what can you do?

BTW, 10 years ago was which DSLR?

Haha, grumpy bro always wake everybody up! Yeah, TS, just enjoy your shooting with that solid camera man. Tried my friend's one last week, rock solid. ;)

yes is Nikon Greay sale from 29052008 to 30062008 only get pay $30 for product work shop and get a cost of abt $100 plus studio tents for free

pay by 12mth Base on 2849 no extra charge mean 2849 < 12mth = $abt 237.5 each mth

Bag,bat,Nikon umbrella,4GB CF card,Org NX capture,Plus extra $30attend a workshop get a small stufiod tens free

Gd nite every work morning 5am need to sleep oredi nice chatting to yr tomorrow 11pm i;m back :)

Maybe the rumour for Semi-Pro FF is really true. Haha, so who wanna sell their DX lenses?

Status
Not open for further replies.