Nikon D2X Pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if this is really D2X.... sorry to nikon... i will not buy it.... :nono: this camera is too plastic look....

sam_always said:
if this is really D2X.... sorry to nikon... i will not buy it.... :nono: this camera is too plastic look....
No... :nono: The question is whether you can afford it in the first place...

Even if it is to be that silvery colour and is also a weather sealed pro body, the pro here will definitely go for it. Thus my question above applies. ;p

hahaahaha.. something at last... but then.. doesnt the D2x looks abit plastic ??? the slivery thingy look something like a F55 or 65, the sliver edition, and the D2x, the "x" is abit .... its not like the D1x the camera looks like a SuPEr eX "Prosumer" cam... ANd aAnd.. it lookes like a "modifed" D2h la.. cuz maybe he (user) juz removed the black base colour and replaced the sticker of D2h.... but having the "sliver" pro cam is abit weird la...

brightens up my morning.... hahahhah interesting one... :bsmilie:

That's a PSed d2h...was on fred miranda's forum.

hahahh this is definitely PSed.... can easily recognised that this is a canon body silohuette

holy sheet, this is the ulgiest camera in the world.

I'm sorry to say this, but this is one lousy PS job! :D The camera (if it's one!) looks more like something from Canon (think of the way Canon designed the American version of the 300 - Rebel- , and the sort of font used for the name) than Nikon.

Photominia said:
Glennyong got keen eyes. :)

whaha... ur sooo right.. my pockets ready to burn for this... BUT not like this la.... i dun wish the D2x to be like this la.. feel so cheapo leh... the camera... piang eh...

wish the D2x looks better den D2h OR looks the same also dun mind.. cuz D2h already very good in my eyes.. but can still be better !!

heheeheheheh..... come to daddy.. i am waiting... :D

ahbeng said:
holy sheet, this is the ulgiest camera in the world.

its a abomination.... sent it to hell.. burn it.. do something to it !!AHhhAHH !! send it to hell !! burn it !! DO SOMETHING !!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh :bigeyes:

=p

the 'x'...it just doesnt look like anything Nikon would do....

:ipuke: :mad2: :faint: :complain:

Status
Not open for further replies.