Nikon D100 6.1 megapixels digital SLR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Dawn

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.5stonesphoto.com
TOKYO - Nikon Corporation is pleased to announce the introduction of the Nikon D100 digital SLR camera, on February 21, 2002.

The Nikon D100 was developed to meet the growing demand for a superbly designed compact and lightweight digital SLR of exceptional value.

The camera's target users are advanced amateurs and professionals who seek an approachable digital SLR camera that offers superb image quality and performance.

Point your browsers over
here for more information

I still can't believe it that Nikon and Fuji actually is facing off, direct competition... I think we're not seen such a direct competition in any product before !!

Both almost the same camera, but different brand... this will be interesting... I think both Fuji and Nikon have steel balls.... I do not think any company out there dare to ever face off in such a way

Well, Nikon is in a win-win situation here - when Fuji sells their S2, its a Nikon body, and can take Nikon lenses, when Nikon sells their D100 ... well, you get the picture.

Originally posted by Darren
Well, Nikon is in a win-win situation here - when Fuji sells their S2, its a Nikon body, and can take Nikon lenses, when Nikon sells their D100 ... well, you get the picture.

ok, then I rephrase that as Fuji is the one with the steel balls, since the playing field favours Nikon 2 to 1 :p

It's not just the lenses... where do you think Fuji get the F80 body from?

Status
Not open for further replies.