Nikon D-series batteries the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nedy77

Jun 21, 2005
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need to get an extra battery for my Nikon D1. Wonder if all the D1X, D2H,D2x etc all uses the same battery? NE-4

help will be deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance

D2* uses EN-EL4. EN-4 is the one that D1* series uses :)

Thanks for the reply.

So I will not be able to use the D2-series batteries for my D1? Coz I have problems getting the battery for my D1

Nikon SG doesn't have stock for EN-4 (as of last tuesday I asked), so you'll need to maybe check out B&H and/or maybe post a WTB in the buy/sell corner.

You may want to check at some of the local retailer shops.
Last I know TCW has some Nikon EN-4 batteries. Otherwise you can also check at Eastgear for their EN-4 batteries. Work well also and slightly less expensive.
Good Luck

RGDs

Long Thai Bean said:
You may want to check at some of the local retailer shops.
Last I know TCW has some Nikon EN-4 batteries. Otherwise you can also check at Eastgear for their EN-4 batteries. Work well also and slightly less expensive.
Good Luck

RGDs
The last time a friend bought the EN-4s from them (TCW), he found out they were used sets after reaching home even though they affirmed to him that it were brand new ones.

As for 3rd party batteries, as again, I've nothing against EG, but I advocate against using 3rd party batteries. It's your call :)

Status
Not open for further replies.