nikon club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alias7

Jun 22, 2005
say, why do i see a canon club gatherings and not nikon?
im a nikon user and would like to join outings. i missed the big walk outing.
whats next?=p

ernest_ted said:
The events are quite fun too judging by the photos.
They are :) believe me, they are ;)

Alias7 said:
whats next?=p

erm... not exactly called nikon club, but a group - as in Nikon User Group. canon's called canongraphers (IIRC). the outings are not exactly the group's own doing either. nikon sg played a very big part in it. :)

to know more, look for espn. ;)

we have had quite a number of photoshoots as earlier mentioned by ESPN.

We also meetup at least once a week at a usual haunt in town at about 1800hrs.

PM any of us who replied to this thread earlier for extra info ;)

Alias7 said:
whats next?=p

You sure or not.....you can go to NUG almost every week if you have the time :thumbsup: Not to mention the

Buy Buy Buy

group motto :lovegrin:

Alias7 said:
whats next?=p

Why restrict to nikon only outings? Just watch out for the outings organized by the wonderful people of CS - where brands of cameras doesn't matter. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

icarus said:
Why restrict to nikon only outings? Just watch out for the outings organized by the wonderful people of CS - where brands of cameras doesn't matter. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Sorry for the OT, yr statement and yr nickname reminds me that greek legend... :sweat:

Astin said:
Sorry for the OT, yr statement and yr nickname reminds me that greek legend... :sweat:

Yup, thats the one... i should had called myself 'hercules' or 'zeus' instead right? haha :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :devil:

hey is the NUG gathering onli for DSLR users? i wanna come down but it seems like almost everyone is usin a dslr... (feels intimidated) i'm onli using a nikon DC hehehe, how? can still join in?

Malakite said:
hey is the NUG gathering onli for DSLR users? i wanna come down but it seems like almost everyone is usin a dslr... (feels intimidated) i'm onli using a nikon DC hehehe, how? can still join in?
Nope. :D

haha whoo so many ppl tagged here. heh yeah i thot of going down tmr, but im helping my sister doing a photo shoot.so i cant make it, next monday i would go down. haha getting sth from jnet6.

Had a chance to meet up a few of them and got intoxicated by their fateful virus at Spinelli... Having insonmia nowadays... :devil:

WARNING: Don't see, don't touch and DON'T TRY!!!

Malakite said:

Nope, u dun need to own a DSLR to be a nugget.. :bsmilie:
there used to be a canon-welding nugget too.. but luckily he have changed to a nikon liao! :devil:

icarus said:
I think at this stage, he's in a learning stage, going out with Nikon users to understand more on his equipment would be a good advantage, don't think he's leaning on Nikon side solely.

Malakite said:
As Watcher replied, NO.

NUG is NOT only for Nikon DSLR users. We've had Canon users dropping by, afiend, agape01, nightwolf75 and many others. We've also had MF, LF users too. There's a long history to why we're named NUG, basically because the majority are Nikon users, that's about it. We don't bash other brands at NUG but we do bash the users :bsmilie: j/k

I also use a CoolPix 4600, sykestang uses a Sony Cybershot W1. Come come.

There should be another major event coming up for Nikon users, we're discussing details now. :)

cool then i guess i will turn up.. hehehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.