Nikon Christmas sale

patuick

Oct 26, 2010
Full page ad in straits times today (1 Dec)

Published prices seems to be the same as the usual RRP... just that a couple more freebies

Like this can be considered SALE???

Sale Singapore Style......:bsmilie:
those freebies are kinda useless IMHO

here is the pic... :rolleyes:

Nikon-Christmas-Sale-2010-Ad.jpg

D7000 got "SALE" meh??? I thought "SALE" should give discounts??? :what:

anyone who doesn't want the PWP MB-D80? :bsmilie:

'sale' = useless freebies . . . :bsmilie:

Marketing crap... but sadly see many people buying from HN & you know where.

Last edited:
'sale' = useless freebies . . . :bsmilie:

Well those freebies are given by almost all camera shops anyway, it's not a sale.

no surprises...

Marketing crap... but sadly see many people buying from HN & you know where.

:thumbsup:Fully agree. Sadly, many of them choose not to do some homework first.

From Wiki - "A sale is the pinnacle activity involved in the selling of products or services in return for money or other compensation. It is an act of completion of a commercial activity."

Strictly speaking, they are not wrong ;)
sale need not be discount :bsmilie::bsmilie:

anyway, I think the main reasons for people buying from stores like HN, is for the option to purchase extended warranty, as well as there are still perception that big stores won't cheat you.
Similar to the fact that there are people who always think that telco's mobile phones are better than reputable handphone shops. ;p

My friend bought the D90 kit at S$1688 during Sitex.

Comes with all the freebie shown above, plus a 30L Digicabi, an extra Nikon battery, a UV filter and an umbrella!

Comes with all the freebie shown above, plus a 30L Digicabi, an extra Nikon battery, a UV filter and an umbrella!

Aiyah, then can PWP for the grip. :dunno::dunno::dunno:

thats cheap. i bought mine kit is ard that price but without all the freebies. :cry:

Not a sincere Christmas sale at all...lucky that we CSers are not stupid :cool:

For beginners, think they are more comfortable getting from those big reputated shops like HN and Courts . . . :)

My Fren brought his d3100 way before sitex at outside shop lower price and still get all the freebie...

So what nikon sales we r talking about???

In this aspect, I also pai seh to tell ppl I use Nikon. The marketing team needs an overhaul. They need ppl whom are passionate in photography & Nikon. Not throwing promo anyhow!