Nikon Capture NX2 is out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikon CaptureNX 2 -- payment needed for software upgrade from version 1.x to version 2
Nikon Transfer 1.1.0 -- free download
Nikon ViewNX 1.1.0 -- free download

Cool. I wonder when it'll be available in shops here, if at all.

Nikon CaptureNX 2 -- payment needed for software upgrade from version 1.x to version 2

damn... no free upgrade :(

wonder if nikon will bundle NX2 with new camera bodies released later this year just as they did with D300 and D3?

Wooooohooooo!!!! This is so much faster than NX :devil: :heart:

_

damn... no free upgrade :(

wonder if nikon will bundle NX2 with new camera bodies released later this year just as they did with D300 and D3?

Yeah, but at a reduced price (about 40% off) for existing NX 1.3 users... better than nothing la.

I think it's a cheap marketing trick! Get us hooked on with free 1.3, then bomb us with the 2... :dunno:

How many people are trying out the new NX? I find that it runs faster than NX but the layout gets a bit confusing for me. Using Nik Efex Filters is also a lot faster now.

There is now a funky healing brush. Now that's more like it.
I feel that it has a lot more enhancements in the interface and view options.

But I agree the main edit steps section is more confusing than before. With tie up with Nik Software, there could be more intuitive image enhancements steps to be added along the way.

I am still on trial version and in no hurry to upgrade. BTW, how to upgrade? Is the upgrade pack in store already?

How much to get the box upgrade?

../azul123

How many people are trying out the new NX? I find that it runs faster than NX but the layout gets a bit confusing for me. Using Nik Efex Filters is also a lot faster now.

faster....

took me 3 days to find the Upoint.......:bsmilie::bsmilie:

but no free upgrade for NX1 users leh

Couldn't find a way to buy online either as the Nikonmall website only sells to US customers.

Yeah, but at a reduced price (about 40% off) for existing NX 1.3 users... better than nothing la.

How do you get the discount? Also, can't seem to find a copy anywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.