Nikon capture NX

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazewerks

May 16, 2006
Long Hill
hi all,

great news to all nikon die-hards.... like me ;) nikon usa just launch a 30 day free trial for their flagship processsing software the Capture NX. last nite tried it... best la! ;p layout good, very useful for creative post processing. only thing have to fiddle around with the new and various features it has, quite different from the straight up nikon Capture. they also have the manual in pdf at the dedicated Capture NX website. just go straight to http://www.nikonusa.com , download and njoi!!!:D

mine expired alredi

ya man, i dread that expiry day to come :cry: anyway, try look for some genius who had the serial # :devil: ;)

krazewerks said:
ya man, i dread that expiry day to come :cry: anyway, try look for some genius who had the serial # :devil: ;)
:nono:

hahaha... dun take me too seriously guys. anyway, from what they state, i will be available for purchase from the nikonmall website by early August... so check out the web regularly, am waiting for it oso :)

krazewerks said:
hahaha... dun take me too seriously guys. anyway, from what they state, i will be available for purchase from the nikonmall website by early August... so check out the web regularly, am waiting for it oso :)
:thumbsup: BBB!!

fortunately I've got 10 comps to run on, so still got 10 more months to try, don't need to BBB

jopel said:
fortunately I've got 10 comps to run on, so still got 10 more months to try, don't need to BBB
Wow, you have so many computers at home? :bigeyes:

expiring soon? format harddisk and install again lor :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

mohgui said:
expiring soon? format harddisk and install again lor :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Wow... how do I do that? Can teach? I scared my office boss scold me for formatting it how to find an excuse to use?

krazewerks said:

Please note that requesting of serials and cracks is strictly prohibited in Clubsnap.

Thread hereby closed.

Digital Darkroom

Status
Not open for further replies.