Nikon capture NX


Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2006
569
0
0
Long Hill
#1
hi all,

great news to all nikon die-hards.... like me ;) nikon usa just launch a 30 day free trial for their flagship processsing software the Capture NX. last nite tried it... best la! ;p layout good, very useful for creative post processing. only thing have to fiddle around with the new and various features it has, quite different from the straight up nikon Capture. they also have the manual in pdf at the dedicated Capture NX website. just go straight to http://www.nikonusa.com , download and njoi!!!:D
 

jopel

Senior Member
Dec 21, 2004
1,175
1
0
#2
mine expired alredi
 

May 16, 2006
569
0
0
Long Hill
#5
ya man, i dread that expiry day to come :cry: anyway, try look for some genius who had the serial # :devil: ;)
 

May 16, 2006
569
0
0
Long Hill
#11
hahaha... dun take me too seriously guys. anyway, from what they state, i will be available for purchase from the nikonmall website by early August... so check out the web regularly, am waiting for it oso :)
 

_espn_

Deregistered
Jul 5, 2006
3,539
0
0
Planet Nikon
#12
krazewerks said:
hahaha... dun take me too seriously guys. anyway, from what they state, i will be available for purchase from the nikonmall website by early August... so check out the web regularly, am waiting for it oso :)
:thumbsup: BBB!!
 

jopel

Senior Member
Dec 21, 2004
1,175
1
0
#13
fortunately I've got 10 comps to run on, so still got 10 more months to try, don't need to BBB
 

_espn_

Deregistered
Jul 5, 2006
3,539
0
0
Planet Nikon
#14
jopel said:
fortunately I've got 10 comps to run on, so still got 10 more months to try, don't need to BBB
Wow, you have so many computers at home? :bigeyes:
 

mohgui

Senior Member
Jan 31, 2005
1,294
0
0
La La Land
#15
expiring soon? format harddisk and install again lor :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

_espn_

Deregistered
Jul 5, 2006
3,539
0
0
Planet Nikon
#16
mohgui said:
expiring soon? format harddisk and install again lor :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Wow... how do I do that? Can teach? I scared my office boss scold me for formatting it how to find an excuse to use?
 

togu

Senior Member
Jul 11, 2002
5,290
0
0
44
@ D08
www.tommygui.com
#17
krazewerks said:
ya man, i dread that expiry day to come :cry: anyway, try look for some genius who had the serial # :devil: ;)
Please note that requesting of serials and cracks is strictly prohibited in Clubsnap.

Thread hereby closed.

Moderator
Digital Darkroom
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom