Nikon capture 4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake

May 23, 2004
EAST
Hi, can anyone tell where to get this software? i asked alot of camers shop but they said out of stock.. :( beside wat is the normal selling price can get for tat? thanks

Pretty good on its own, esp the batch processing function. You can download the trial version for 4.0 and patch it to 4.1 for 30-day trial. Retail price is S$199 if I remember correctly...

Hi,
I have seen this software being displayed at Nikon service centre (Shriro house) together with the price tag, $199 if i can remember correctly. Not sure whether are they selling or. But do give them a call @ 65593 630

thanks guys .. jus curious to ask does this trial version can do a customer setting of tone curve on the D70? does it got time limitation? BTW at CS they can offer me less than $199 :cheergal: .. but too bad no stock :mad2:
thanks alot

Hi All,

I had been going around shops after shops for the past 2-3 months... And I still don't have the capture software yet.... Seems like you have to wait, wait, wait....

Cheapest so far which I know is $163, GST on.... and another place is MAX Photo.... $165..... Have placed an order on both place and yet to get back to me.... 2 months liao.....

Welcome to the queue..... :bsmilie:

Rgds
Sunny

sinus123 said:
Hi All,

I had been going around shops after shops for the past 2-3 months... And I still don't have the capture software yet.... Seems like you have to wait, wait, wait....

Cheapest so far which I know is $163, GST on.... and another place is MAX Photo.... $165..... Have placed an order on both place and yet to get back to me.... 2 months liao.....

Welcome to the queue..... :bsmilie:

Rgds
Sunny

OOOoo.. tats bad men .. sad to hear tat :faint: BTW where is the shops u mention? can i have their address? thanks
Anyway if anyone can offer us a second hand software or burn a copyright CD for us n we paid oso can :sweatsm:

Snake said:
thanks guys .. jus curious to ask does this trial version can do a customer setting of tone curve on the D70? does it got time limitation? BTW at CS they can offer me less than $199 :cheergal: .. but too bad no stock :mad2:
thanks alot

Yes, the trial version allows you to load custom curves and yes, it is a 30 trial version. Stops working after 30 days.

The irritating thing is that you cannot download an unlockable trial version, that can be unlocked by purchasing a key, in any region other than North America. :angry: And in order to do that you'd need a North American serial number. :thumbsd:

Thankfully, there's a way around that and I've managed to download the North American trial version and bought a key from them. ;)

Snake said:
OOOoo.. tats bad men .. sad to hear tat :faint: BTW where is the shops u mention? can i have their address? thanks
Anyway if anyone can offer us a second hand software or burn a copyright CD for us n we paid oso can :sweatsm:

Max Photo is at Centerpoint, 3rd or 4th floor. :)

Kit version also comes with trial Capture v4.1.
Not sure for body only.

Status
Not open for further replies.