Nikon Cams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Mar 6, 2004
hey people,

i`m thinking of getting either f80, f90, f90x or f100 ... can anyone tell me the diff of these cameras ... and which models in canon is their rival in market?? pls? i`m lost..

the comparison is usually as such:

f5 vs eos 1n, 1nRS, 1v

f100 vs eos 3

f90x vs eos 5

f80 vs eos 33.

f75 vs eos 300

f55 vs eos3000/eos 66

oh.... then wats the price of f100 second hand with the battery grip??

same for f80 with battery grip... wats the price range... i`m thinking of getting a f80 actually...

an f80 is a really good camera....most of the models are quite close to one another....in terms of functions and so on...

only difference may be in the speed, viewfinder, metering systems, and motordrive for film.....like the 01 series are are all super noisy while the f80 is relatively quiet....etc etc...

Witness said:
an f80 is a really good camera....most of the models are quite close to one another....in terms of functions and so on...

only difference may be in the speed, viewfinder, metering systems, and motordrive for film.....like the 01 series are are all super noisy while the f80 is relatively quiet....etc etc...

What is 01 series?

thanx ppl.. now i`m interested in f80 with the battery grip cos of my tight budget... wat is the price roughly?? that i can find in the buy sell section?? and does nikon has the canon`s eye control thing??? what is it for actually?? does f80 has it??

Status
Not open for further replies.