Nikon Camera

ericshtoh

Oct 16, 2011
Hi my friend, any good nikon dslr to reconmend?? Value with money.... :)

They're all good.

D5100 or D7000 :)

All good camera

but take a look at other brand also ^^

Got $$$, get D700/ 5DMKII.... slightly lesser $$, get D7000 / 7D..... yet lesser $$$, get K5, best bang for buck if you not into Flash photography...... even lesser $$ still.... D5100/600D...... even lesser than that... get any P & S... so really depend on your budget...

I believe the D3s is very value for money now... especially the used ones that are coming unto the market.

Wondering D7000 or D5100

Wondering D7000 or D5100

If money is no problem then get the D7000. It saves you from the upgrade later when you may want to make use of the more advance features lacking in the lower cam ranges.

D7000 has features like built in flash commander, mirror up, metering with older manual lenses, AF with AFD lenses, etc.

Good idea

I believe the D3s is very value for money now... especially the used ones that are coming unto the market.

and save a lot on the upgrade path... imagine the amount of money lost going from a D3100 to a semipro D7000 then to a pro D700 and then to the D3S/D4.

Anybody know where can get cheaper D7000??? I heard that malaysia cheaper :)

So many shops just right across the Causeway. Go seek and you shall find!

Where is causeway

No. .... Why??

The Causeway is the link bridge between Woodlands (Singapore) and Johor Bahru (Malaysia).

pai seh to highjack the thread

can ask a noob question?

apart from D90,
which subsequent model has autofocus motor on DX camera ?

haven update myself with product knowledge lately.
then friends asked for recommendation...

thanks for the help