Nikon buying Fujifilm's Digicam Division?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's not a rumour you would have seen it on reputable photographic news websites.

Nikon users have waited too long for an excellent sensor... (except for the lucky sods owning D2H(s) bodies with the wonderful LBcast) :bsmilie:

If this is true, it could be greatest news for users of Nikkor lenses since the new cameras from Nikon will likely feature the best of what Nikon and Fujifilm have to offer. The news came from a Chinese website and until someone else talks about it, I wouldn't think too much about it now.

If it's not a rumour you would have seen it on reputable photographic news websites.

Nikon users have waited too long for an excellent sensor... (except for the lucky sods owning D2H(s) bodies with the wonderful LBcast) :bsmilie:

in fact i am still waiting and eager to hear on the developments on the lbcast which was hugely successful. but now nikon still chooses the cmos sensors for their D2x & Xs bodies..

well... cant wait and cant wait....

Lbcast and Cmos are useful base on their limited capability.. Not all type of sensor are the same for different function. I see that canon have make Cmos to be as fast as Lbcast .
Nikon have yet to come out with something that win me over entirely ...

in fact i am still waiting and eager to hear on the developments on the lbcast which was hugely successful. but now nikon still chooses the cmos sensors for their D2x & Xs bodies..

well... cant wait and cant wait....

D2x/s series have yet to manage their noise level, anything above 800 iso is too noisy

Status
Not open for further replies.