Nikon booth at PC show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I noticed D100 is not for sale at the last 2 PC shows... heehee.. oooooo boy, I can't wait ;)

Are the free items worth $188 ? ($2288 - most shop price $2100)
Can anyone advise on those ???.

-256MB CF ($100)
-CF Card reader (Assume USB1 $20)
-Remote control (MO $9)
-Nikon Bag ($ ??)
-Tripod ($??)
-Screen shield
-E-Book

Also anyone knows does Best sells D70 ? Cos tempted to extend to 5 yrs at 4% (somemore DBS card 3% discount) - If also got same freebies - Best :)

Thanx

wondering if there any free CCD cleaning offered by Nikon ... :think:

last time Nikon used to clean for us the lens and some minor checking on our cameras .. free .... dun know now how ?? :dunno:

KNIGHT ONG said:

last time Nikon used to clean for us the lens and some minor checking on our cameras .. free .... dun know now how ?? :dunno:

Hi

You mean at the guys do cleaning and checking at the pcshow?

wheels said:
Hi

You mean at the guys do cleaning and checking at the pcshow?

I dun know now, last time photo show Nikon used to clean lens and do minor checking on our camera ... now dun know leh .. :dunno:

KNIGHT ONG said:
I dun know now, last time photo show Nikon used to clean lens and do minor checking on our camera ... now dun know leh .. :dunno:

I think not la. Nowadays, the booth is run by some camera shop...dun think they will give such service to us unless we pay or buy something from them right..... Maybe drop by later to check it out. :)

KNIGHT ONG said:

If there was a free CCD cleaning at the PC show, I'd give it a skip.. given the number of people, the cramped spaces etc, you'd probably end up with MORE dust on the CCD after the clean than before :nono:

Gymrat76 said:
If there was a free CCD cleaning at the PC show, I'd give it a skip.. given the number of people, the cramped spaces etc, you'd probably end up with MORE dust on the CCD after the clean than before :nono:

haha ... super good point. :thumbsup:

I think go there and shoot some photos more like it ... :D

gUARDSbOY said:
Are the free items worth $188 ? ($2288 - most shop price $2100)
Can anyone advise on those ???.

-256MB CF ($100)
-CF Card reader (Assume USB1 $20)
-Remote control (MO $9)
-Nikon Bag ($ ??)
-Tripod ($??)
-Screen shield
-E-Book

Also anyone knows does Best sells D70 ? Cos tempted to extend to 5 yrs at 4% (somemore DBS card 3% discount) - If also got same freebies - Best :)

Thanx

Any idea what's the brand and speed of the 256MB CF ?

Thanks.

yutitan said:
Any idea what's the brand and speed of the 256MB CF ?

Thanks.

it's probably the normal sandisk one...
by the way, for the remote control price, what is MO?

the last pc show there is this interest free instalment plans for non credit card holders.

does anyone knows whether Nikon at this PC show still offer this instalments plans? :think:

thanks

acorn said:

MO = Mass Order.

DX.

acorn said:

if that is the case, if should cost less than $100. Make it $85

acorn said:

The last MO for the remote, the ML-L1 was $9 a piece.. think espn or sykestang still selling, can't recall who already :)

It seems that TK Foto is the shop that is running the Nikon booth in the show... And no, they don't provide installment payment... ASKED!!!!

They don't provide instalment, but I believe Hitachi Credit should be around, maybe you can try approaching them. But beware 6.25% P.A interest.

espn said:
They don't provide instalment, but I believe Hitachi Credit should be around, maybe you can try approaching them. But beware 6.25% P.A interest.

Wa! so high??? think its better to sign using credit card esp stanchart cos everything that u have bought (basically ANYTHING) can be paid by instalment...interest free! (but must be >$500) :thumbsup:

thanks guys,

was just wondering.. the last pc show there is this flexIF plan(installment plans) offered by citibank finance but how come this time round, they don't have! :cry:

Gymrat76 said:
The last MO for the remote, the ML-L1 was $9 a piece.. think espn or sykestang still selling, can't recall who already :)

i see...ok...thanks!

what is the normal price then, without mass order? also, is it essential to have a remote?

Status
Not open for further replies.