Nikon booth at PC show


Status
Not open for further replies.

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,899
0
0
Planet Nikon
Hmm I noticed D100 is not for sale at the last 2 PC shows... heehee.. oooooo boy, I can't wait ;)
 

gUARDSbOY

Member
Jul 29, 2002
124
0
16
47
Visit site
Are the free items worth $188 ? ($2288 - most shop price $2100)
Can anyone advise on those ???.

-256MB CF ($100)
-CF Card reader (Assume USB1 $20)
-Remote control (MO $9)
-Nikon Bag ($ ??)
-Tripod ($??)
-Screen shield
-E-Book

Also anyone knows does Best sells D70 ? Cos tempted to extend to 5 yrs at 4% (somemore DBS card 3% discount) - If also got same freebies - Best :)


Thanx
 

KNIGHT ONG

Senior Member
Dec 18, 2003
5,903
3
38
PAKISTAN
www.pbase.com
wondering if there any free CCD cleaning offered by Nikon ... :think:

last time Nikon used to clean for us the lens and some minor checking on our cameras .. free .... dun know now how ?? :dunno:
 

wheels

Senior Member
Nov 17, 2002
1,065
1
38
46
LONG KAO
photo.rogerdeng.com
KNIGHT ONG said:
wondering if there any free CCD cleaning offered by Nikon ... :think:

last time Nikon used to clean for us the lens and some minor checking on our cameras .. free .... dun know now how ?? :dunno:
Hi

You mean at the guys do cleaning and checking at the pcshow?
 

KNIGHT ONG

Senior Member
Dec 18, 2003
5,903
3
38
PAKISTAN
www.pbase.com
wheels said:
Hi

You mean at the guys do cleaning and checking at the pcshow?
I dun know now, last time photo show Nikon used to clean lens and do minor checking on our camera ... now dun know leh .. :dunno:
 

wheels

Senior Member
Nov 17, 2002
1,065
1
38
46
LONG KAO
photo.rogerdeng.com
KNIGHT ONG said:
I dun know now, last time photo show Nikon used to clean lens and do minor checking on our camera ... now dun know leh .. :dunno:
I think not la. Nowadays, the booth is run by some camera shop...dun think they will give such service to us unless we pay or buy something from them right..... Maybe drop by later to check it out. :)
 

Gymrat76

Senior Member
May 10, 2004
1,605
0
0
44
KNIGHT ONG said:
wondering if there any free CCD cleaning offered by Nikon ... :think:

last time Nikon used to clean for us the lens and some minor checking on our cameras .. free .... dun know now how ?? :dunno:
If there was a free CCD cleaning at the PC show, I'd give it a skip.. given the number of people, the cramped spaces etc, you'd probably end up with MORE dust on the CCD after the clean than before :nono:
 

wheels

Senior Member
Nov 17, 2002
1,065
1
38
46
LONG KAO
photo.rogerdeng.com
Gymrat76 said:
If there was a free CCD cleaning at the PC show, I'd give it a skip.. given the number of people, the cramped spaces etc, you'd probably end up with MORE dust on the CCD after the clean than before :nono:

haha ... super good point. :thumbsup:

I think go there and shoot some photos more like it ... :D
 

yutitan

New Member
Dec 14, 2003
47
0
0
Visit site
gUARDSbOY said:
Are the free items worth $188 ? ($2288 - most shop price $2100)
Can anyone advise on those ???.

-256MB CF ($100)
-CF Card reader (Assume USB1 $20)
-Remote control (MO $9)
-Nikon Bag ($ ??)
-Tripod ($??)
-Screen shield
-E-Book

Also anyone knows does Best sells D70 ? Cos tempted to extend to 5 yrs at 4% (somemore DBS card 3% discount) - If also got same freebies - Best :)


Thanx
Any idea what's the brand and speed of the 256MB CF ?

Thanks.
 

acorn

New Member
May 24, 2004
74
0
0
yutitan said:
Any idea what's the brand and speed of the 256MB CF ?

Thanks.
it's probably the normal sandisk one...
by the way, for the remote control price, what is MO?
 

SuRfTeC

Member
Oct 17, 2003
371
0
16
Singapore, East
Visit site
the last pc show there is this interest free instalment plans for non credit card holders.

does anyone knows whether Nikon at this PC show still offer this instalments plans? :think:

thanks
 

destiny_star

Senior Member
Apr 12, 2004
549
0
16
acorn said:
it's probably the normal sandisk one...
by the way, for the remote control price, what is MO?
MO = Mass Order.


DX.
 

Bullpit

New Member
Dec 28, 2002
48
0
0
Visit site
acorn said:
it's probably the normal sandisk one...
by the way, for the remote control price, what is MO?
if that is the case, if should cost less than $100. Make it $85
 

Gymrat76

Senior Member
May 10, 2004
1,605
0
0
44
acorn said:
it's probably the normal sandisk one...
by the way, for the remote control price, what is MO?
The last MO for the remote, the ML-L1 was $9 a piece.. think espn or sykestang still selling, can't recall who already :)
 

Alpc

Senior Member
Oct 10, 2002
579
0
16
Visit site
It seems that TK Foto is the shop that is running the Nikon booth in the show... And no, they don't provide installment payment... ASKED!!!!
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,899
0
0
Planet Nikon
They don't provide instalment, but I believe Hitachi Credit should be around, maybe you can try approaching them. But beware 6.25% P.A interest.
 

satan_18349

Deregistered
May 6, 2004
1,497
0
36
hell 極樂世&
espn said:
They don't provide instalment, but I believe Hitachi Credit should be around, maybe you can try approaching them. But beware 6.25% P.A interest.
Wa! so high??? think its better to sign using credit card esp stanchart cos everything that u have bought (basically ANYTHING) can be paid by instalment...interest free! (but must be >$500) :thumbsup:
 

SuRfTeC

Member
Oct 17, 2003
371
0
16
Singapore, East
Visit site
thanks guys,

was just wondering.. the last pc show there is this flexIF plan(installment plans) offered by citibank finance but how come this time round, they don't have! :cry:
 

acorn

New Member
May 24, 2004
74
0
0
Gymrat76 said:
The last MO for the remote, the ML-L1 was $9 a piece.. think espn or sykestang still selling, can't recall who already :)
i see...ok...thanks!

what is the normal price then, without mass order? also, is it essential to have a remote?
 

Status
Not open for further replies.