Nikon Beats Them All

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutterbug

Jan 30, 2002
Anywhere
Visit site
As usual, a member at dpreview pointed the link. Don't know if i'm late or not. Olympic is over, but I just gotten to read this photographer's blog to call it a nite. Do read them if u got the time as it will give u a glimps of behind the scene at the Olympic like stolen camera, pool vest, lodging, food, transport etc.

http://www.sportsshooter.com/news/1246

Who says all white lens are Canon? :D

1252_7.jpeg

its confim canon 1D series lah.. hahahah :bsmilie:eek:h by the way minolta has white lenses... that are supposed to be really good.. better than canon ithink.. ;)

LOL no kidding! That's a Canon 1-series camera! The large control dial at the back gives it away. So yeah ... Nikon might beat them all, so why is he shooting with a Canon? Maybe someone forced him? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

shutterbug said:
As usual, a member at dpreview pointed the link. Don't know if i'm late or not. Olympic is over, but I just gotten to read this photographer's blog to call it a nite. Do read them if u got the time as it will give u a glimps of behind the scene at the Olympic like stolen camera, pool vest, lodging, food, transport etc.

1252_7.jpeg
but that IS a canon...

Ok ok, I was just testing you people, see who is the first person to notice the irony. :bsmilie:

Here a grey Nikon glass
412b79624645b40e.jpg

Thanks for the link dude. Interesting. :)

shutterbug said:

1252_7.jpeg

I bet that is a D2x! :D ... possibly encase in a Canon body?

porshee said:
its confim canon 1D series lah.. hahahah :bsmilie:eek:h by the way minolta has white lenses... that are supposed to be really good.. better than canon ithink.. ;)

Minolta has white lenses too, smaller than canon in size (just compare their 600/f4) and more "white" than canon too.

biglenses.jpg

From left to right:
300/f4,
400/f4.5,
600/f4,
600/f4 with EOS 1HS,
300/f2.8 with EOS 1RS,
100-400 with EOS 1D,
and finally, my 70-200/f2.8 lying in the background, behind the 600/f4, looks so small in comparison

wow.. nice!! Where did u get these photos from?

nikon has white/grey lens too rite...haha....

those are not lens lo....they are absolutely CANONs la haha

Nikon has grey white lens too for 2 of the Trinity Lens 28-70mm and 70-200mm VR. They are available in US. Check it out on www.nikon.com.sg

thats Canon D1-series la.. with L-Lens... hahahahahaha.. but maybe he wanted to change to Nikon ?? or he want to bring the other photographers down with a Canon....

u need the fight a sword with a sword.... u cannot fight with a sword and a gun......

Let X be Nikon, Let Y be Canon

X + X = X(square)
X + Y = XY

simple.. hahaha =p

glennyong said:
thats Canon D1-series la.. with L-Lens... hahahahahaha.. but maybe he wanted to change to Nikon ?? or he want to bring the other photographers down with a Canon....

u need the fight a sword with a sword.... u cannot fight with a sword and a gun......

Let X be Nikon, Let Y be Canon

X + X = X(square)
X + Y = XY

simple.. hahaha =p

Hmmmm...is your calculation right?

I thought...
X + X = 2X and
X + Y = X + Y

maybe u meant...
X * X = X(square)
X * Y = XY

Status