Nikon Asia withdraws Invitation for camera launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, so many none professionals own better than these, and anyone can register a company just for $65.

lol

ha!!

in my letter it is stated as REGISTERED COMPANY, instead of a photography related business.

it makes a hell lot of a difference.

just glad they made the changes.

dun be la.

got another CS outing on friday mah! that one u can molest the camera till u song. :bsmilie:

i hope Nikon Singapore will be able to improve on their launch exercise the next time round.
chey, if someone really like the camera so much, just buy it lar,
go and touch touch feel feel for what? wait till D999 come out also still look look see see only, never buy camera one.

chey, if someone really like the camera so much, just buy it lar,
go and touch touch feel feel for what? wait till D999 come out also still look look see see only, never buy camera one.

i know wat u mean. :bsmilie:

touch n molest feel shiok mah. next time ppl ask u, u can claim to have played with the camera mah.

such as...
'oh! D700! ok la! i used before! zai! but D3 more zai more plo!' :bsmilie:

i dun even own so many good stuff myself. :embrass:
but that is the new standard from Nikon. even Nikon USA endorses it. i guess it is a major shake-up.

register a company should be more than S$65. :think:

u mean registering a business, right?
in the letter to me, d100 also consider, anyway, just buy two used d100, three 50mmf1.8 can liao. cheap cheap only.

yeah, sorry, my mistake, register a new business is $65.

in the letter to me, d100 also consider, anyway, just buy two used d100, three 50mmf1.8 can liao. cheap cheap only.

yeah, sorry, my mistake, register a new business is $65.

hmmmm!!

mine was D200 and up...

anyway, they will sort out the mess once a new prospective member sent in his/her registration. :)

i know wat u mean. :bsmilie:

touch n molest feel shiok mah. next time ppl ask u, u can claim to have played with the camera mah.

such as...
'oh! D700! ok la! i used before! zai! but D3 more zai more plo!' :bsmilie:
aiya, want to go and bluff small boys small girls. lol

D200 also cheap cheap nowadays...

i would think that...

they should just focus on who are the ones who are making a living out of photography and using Nikon equipments.

but that doesn't mean all of them will own 3 lenses... or 2 camera bodies and such.

i think that the person behind the camera n equipments is definitely more important. they must have the works and the portfolio to show.

maybe some of them only own 1 nikon body and a few large formats and digital backs?

but of course, they set the pre-requisites and we should follow if we want to continue as NPS members. i respect their decision.

i would think that...

they should just focus on who are the ones who are making a living out of photography and using Nikon equipments.

but that doesn't mean all of them will own 3 lenses... or 2 camera bodies and such.

i think that the person behind the camera n equipments is definitely more important. they must have the works and the portfolio to show.

maybe some of them only own 1 nikon body and a few large formats and digital backs?

but of course, they set the pre-requisites and we should follow if we want to continue as NPS members. i respect their decision.
yeah, should say they are looking for professionals using Nikon cameras, not just professionals.

anyway, if a professional don't really use Nikon cameras mainly, they also don't need much support from Nikon. after all, Nikon is try only to help the professional with their Nikon cameras, not other things.

btw, many many many years ago, Kodak and Fuji also have privilege membership for professionals, but die off after a few years.

yeah, should say they are looking for professionals using Nikon cameras, not just professionals.

anyway, if a professional don't really use Nikon cameras mainly, they also don't need much support from Nikon. after all, Nikon is try only to help the professional with their Nikon cameras, not other things.

btw, many many many years ago, Kodak and Fuji also have privilege membership for professionals, but die off after a few years.

well, kodak & fuji dun make DSLRs nowadays wat... or pro dslrs for this matter...

membership base also alot lower now...

Like that nikon make ppl angry liao......why make 财神爷 angry??

Later see how many are there, sekali i go and then they tell me not reserved, then their marketing department really screwed.....hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.