Nikon Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsybitsyspidy

Jul 5, 2004
Wow there are 8 full pages of Nikon advertisement running in the Straits Times today. Must be for the upcoming Sitex huh?

There's already another thread on it.

How nice would it be if Nikon cuts out the advertisement and past the saving to their products

How nice would it be if Nikon cuts out the advertisement and past the saving to their products

Canon has almost 10 times more advertisement than Nikon. ;)

But seriously, even if manufacturers cut the ads budget, do u think they will past the savings back? :bsmilie:

wow, what an onslaught!

Reminding ppl of the DARK SIDE...:bsmilie:

大惊小怪:nono:

If they are sold through Harvey Norman, most probably there wun be any price drop lah, they will just give out the usual freebies..

Anybody here bought their equipment from exhibitions? How is the price and service from Nikon? Goodies so so only leh...

So far I got all my equipment from John3:16 coz of the good service... :thumbsup:

I will rather get my stuffs from the reputable shops eg. John 3:16, CP, AP, Lords.. Dunno why ppl always make a big deal about the camera deals at exhibitions.. Normally their prices are not that good at all(compared to the regular shops) and the freebies are normally no use one.. I will think ppl go to the exhibitions/fairs more to try the cameras then to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.