Nikon A, Lumix LX7 or Sony RX100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any advise?

Yes. Research. Read. Try.

When in doubt, go to a store. Try. Use this website called Google. It can help you.

So far, seems like Lumix L7 spec is above the other 2 from my research. But having being a Nikon fan & haven't used any other brand of camera before, I tend to side Nikon.

Just wana see others view.

So far, seems like Lumix L7 spec is above the other 2 from my research. But having being a Nikon fan & haven't used any other brand of camera before, I tend to side Nikon.

Oh? Which spec? Definitely not sensor size or high ISO performance.

So I doubt your research. ;-)

If you came to that conclusion I think any random camera will serve you well, just buy the cheapest one.

To me, the worst of the 3 camera is the LX7. The only 'spec' that the LX7 is 'better' at is the price.
For image quality, all you need for comparison is here:

High ISO: Nikon Coolpix A Hands-on Preview: Digital Photography Review
JPEG: Nikon Coolpix A Hands-on Preview: Digital Photography Review

Then again, maybe image quality is not even important to you. :think:

To me, the worst of the 3 camera is the LX7. The only 'spec' that the LX7 is 'better' at is the price.
For image quality, all you need for comparison is here:

High ISO: Nikon Coolpix A Hands-on Preview: Digital Photography Review
JPEG: Nikon Coolpix A Hands-on Preview: Digital Photography Review

Then again, maybe image quality is not even important to you. :think:

Nah, he just wants people to do his research for him, which you happily obliged to do. :p

Nah, he just wants people to do his research for him, which you happily obliged to do. :p

Hey bro, actually I don't really need stingy sarcastic advise. Thanks anyway. It's a shame that this forum has lost it's direction. Maybe Goggle is a better platform for sharing.

Hey bro, actually I don't really need stingy sarcastic advise. Thanks anyway. It's a shame that this forum has lost it's direction. Maybe Goggle is a better platform for sharing.

Google is indeed better to answer your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.