Nikon 60mm f/2.8D AF Micro-Nikkor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hongjone

Jan 6, 2006
Singapore
Hi, just wondering how the Nikon 60mm f/2.8D AF Micro-Nikkor looks like when fully extended? Does it extend out very much while focusing, or it doesn't extend at all? :dunno: Anyone have any pics to show? Thanks.

medium.jpg

hongjone said:
Hi, just wondering how the Nikon 60mm f/2.8D AF Micro-Nikkor looks like when fully extended? Does it extend out very much while focusing, or it doesn't extend at all? :dunno: Anyone have any pics to show? Thanks.

What is the different when using 60mm and 105mm macro? The distance between the subject and camera?

original.jpg
sgfriend said:
What is the different when using 60mm and 105mm macro? The distance between the subject and camera?

hongjone said:
friend...buy first, ask question later :bsmilie:
I show you in office lah? :bsmilie:

Get the 60mm f/2.8D and pass me your 50mm 1.8! ;p

alechim said:
Wah... WEDDING G*** got 60 f/2.8

espn said:
Wah... WEDDING G*** got 60 f/2.8
yeah i got 60 holes in my pockets each measuring some what near the focal size of 2.8...very big hor??? :bsmilie:

hongjone said:

eh... u come to 4th floor tomorrow, and i show u the manual focussing Nikkor 55mm/f2.8 Micro? :devil:

alechim said:
yeah i got 60 holes in my pockets each measuring some what near the focal size of 2.8...very big hor??? :bsmilie:
Wah... WEDDING G*** so rich :thumbsup:

nightwolf75 said:
eh... u come to 4th floor tomorrow, and i show u the manual focussing Nikkor 55mm/f2.8 Micro? :devil:
WAH PRO got AI glass :thumbsup:

alechim said:

Hah! I dropping by your office on Wednesday, you lent me play a few day first. Anyway we stay so near. ;) How?

huggable said:
Get the 60mm f/2.8D and pass me your 50mm 1.8! ;p

Perhaps you could pass something to our friend, and he pass me his 60mm. Then you could get my 50mm. :think:

Side track bit bit...
Hey huggable, I voted for your kid already. So cute... :D
But kinda funny, didn't get to see the rest of the contestants. They based on email votes only?

friend, what's the rationale for your advice?

alechim said:
:bsmilie:

Can I pass a CNY card to our friend, and collect the lens as instructed by you? :bsmilie:

hongjone said:
Perhaps you could pass something to our friend, and he pass me his 60mm. Then you could get my 50mm. :think:

Thanks! The rest of the contestants not cute la, don't bother to look. :sticktong Anyway you have PM.

hongjone said:
Side track bit bit...
Hey huggable, I voted for your kid already. So cute... :D
But kinda funny, didn't get to see the rest of the contestants. They based on email votes only?

reachme2003 said:

what is rationale?:sweat:

reachme2003 said:
The rationale of my advice is for my friend...:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.