Nikon 55-200 VR Test Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasFoo

Sep 28, 2006
Got my 55-200 VR today and did a few test shots :

TS001.jpg

3rd pix is nice. Got mine yesterday as well. It's really decent lens. congratulations.. :cool:

Seems like some pics were too heavily processed to judge quality of the lens :think:

I'm concerned about the focus speed. How does it compare to kit lens like 18-70?

Seems like some pics were too heavily processed to judge quality of the lens :think:

I'm concerned about the focus speed. How does it compare to kit lens like 18-70?

how can you tell?

I would think the pics are PPed...it not, then the contrast of this lens is very good!:thumbsup:

how can you tell?

I would think the pics are PPed...it not, then the contrast of this lens is very good!:thumbsup:
I think a little too much curve... the color doesn't looks straight out of cam. (especially the green grass)

From the pictures, the output of the lens looks :thumbsup:
can replace travel telezoom anytime. :)

From the pictures, the output of the lens looks :thumbsup:
can replace travel telezoom anytime. :)

oh yeah! the VR is really a good thing. If the words "VR" "cheap" "good" are used in one sentence, we have a clear winner. :thumbsup:

Pics look like they are processed for sharpness and contrast, at the very least. Not a fair test. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.