Nikon 35mm f2 or Sigma 30mm 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xwing76

Jul 10, 2005
Hi,

I'm in some sort of a dilemma here on whether to get the Nikon or Sigma... Initially, my mind is set on getting the 30mm because of it's large aperture and a wider focal length but when I tried both I find the Nikon 35mm to be sharper, with better boken and more contrasty. The close focusing ability of 35mm is very much to my liking too...

So in short, I didn't buy any of them... Just wondering if anybody here from CS have experience using both or one the lenses above? care to share your experience?

cheers,
ed

i think you've already answered your own question :) Technicalities may be a good draw when buying the lenses, but if you're already impressed/fell in love by what the other lense can do, i'd say go for it

just my 5 cents opinion only

i think you've already answered your own question :) Technicalities may be a good draw when buying the lenses, but if you're already impressed/fell in love by what the other lense can do, i'd say go for it

just my 5 cents opinion only

Hi Blazegal, Do you own either of the lenses?? Well, actually i'm asking for other's opinion about the two lenses if they currently own it and how they feel about it..

Status
Not open for further replies.