Nikon 35mm f1.8

chicken chop said:
Me too... That 5mm means alot in a tight situation like in a restaurant ;) now I wish my camera can support auto forcus on a 20mm or 24mm lens :hung:

If in a restaurant (indoors), why not use kit lens n bounced flash? Should work quite well.

Or you can buy AF-S 24mm f/1.4G :cool:

ZerocoolAstra said:
If in a restaurant (indoors), why not use kit lens n bounced flash? Should work quite well.

Or you can buy AF-S 24mm f/1.4G :cool:

Last known quote price is ard 2.8k for this baby.

o_O now the lens is already the price of my camera body 2.8k will be 4 times more

Irvine said:
:bsmilie: dun bother, he had already been deregistered.

What happened..

Check his post history and you will know more or less what he did to get himself deregistered..

tweak3max again? or small pig?

Irvine said:
Check his post history and you will know more or less what he did to get himself deregistered..

But I personally also like d len better..
I use a 24d 90% off the time. I got a 50 1.4g which I use super seldom, don't even touch 70-200 unless needed.. But its very personal and depending the thing we want to shoot. But I still try to make do with 24 always.

L-coholic said:
tweak3max again? or small pig?

One person with multiple act?
Pray no one get hurts at the photo shot man..

get 35mm f2, can use on full frame as well and its sharper and last longer cos no motor

LOL.

Good that he's deregistered...

But I personally also like d len better..
I use a 24d 90% off the time. I got a 50 1.4g which I use super seldom, don't even touch 70-200 unless needed.. But its very personal and depending the thing we want to shoot. But I still try to make do with 24 always.

Yup I am more into 到此一游 photo shoot :p going HK to hoot the Tokina 12-24 f4 during march ;) any recommendation as in where I can buy this lens in HK? And what should I look out for? Thanks

Got quite a thread in consumers corner on hong kong shopping its good. I used to it to hoot my tokina 11-16 2.8 haha. Saved about 100+ compared to sg

Got quite a thread in consumers corner on hong kong shopping its good. I used to it to hoot my tokina 11-16 2.8 haha. Saved about 100+ compared to sg

Okie will read up before I go, to prevent being the carrot head hahaha... thanks

chicken chop said:
Yup I am more into 到此一游 photo shoot :p going HK to hoot the Tokina 12-24 f4 during march ;) any recommendation as in where I can buy this lens in HK? And what should I look out for? Thanks

I strongly against F4 lenses.. Just me..
I also just back from hk.. But did not check out the lens over there.. But saw a shop with lots of leica lens at central mtr area..

sense rain said:
I strongly against F4 lenses.. Just me..
I also just back from hk.. But did not check out the lens over there.. But saw a shop with lots of leica lens at central mtr area..

What's the reason you are against an f/4 UWA lens (which is what "chicken chop" intending to get) ?

ZerocoolAstra said:
What's the reason you are against an f/4 UWA lens (which is what "chicken chop" intending to get) ?

I used before.. N I just don't like it..
I mentioned earlier.. Is just me..

I tried to find the 35mm f1.8 last week at SLR,TK,Cathy,Orient and all told me OOS because of the flood in Thai.:cry:

Had the same issue as well... Waiting for New Year to pass and see if can get it before my trip...

Shakespeare0905 said:
I tried to find the 35mm f1.8 last week at SLR,TK,Cathy,Orient and all told me OOS because of the flood in Thai.:cry:

I saw plenty at camera workshop peninsular. Give it a try.