Nikon 3200

Thanks, just notice the photos output is not as rich on vivid color?

Do you keep as standard setting?
Cause that is my concent.
i kept it as standard, the colours are much richer when i set it to vivid..well obviously...but yeah i prefer to do my editing after. all these are shot raw and without edits

grievor said:
i kept it as standard, the colours are much richer when i set it to vivid..well obviously...but yeah i prefer to do my editing after. all these are shot raw and without edits

Okay.. Thanks..

Anyone got the local set from Tk foto ? It is available locally.....

Also offering a free phottix vertical grip.

12 June 2012

NIKON Singapore is pleased to announce that sales of the Nikon D3200 has started via Nikon authorised dealers as of today! [12 June 2012]

About the D3200:
While meeting the demand of entry-class users who simply regard high pixel count as high picture quality, the D3200 realises well-balanced high picture quality as a Nikon D-SLR. In an easy-to-carry, compact and light body, diversified advanced functions that enable real shooting of stills and movies, and versatile image editing are concentrated. The D3200 is a DX-format model that is highly recommended for entry users who want to enjoy picture-taking with high picture quality.

the important question, how much?

Recommended Retail Price - AKA RRP

D3200 (with 18-55 VR Kit) $1099
D3200 (with 18-105 VR Kit) $1349

if you do buy D3200, you must also buy the Wireless Mobile Adapter WU-1a $89

the CSC_487 - more info please? what ISO, etc? Thanks

kei1309 said:
Not as large as the files from a Full Frame camera though

I thought the D3S and D4 files are smaller.

you can download any nikon product's brochure from nikon website

Any update on D3200 user here?

Cause everyday saw the D800 thread is pop up on time an no one who updating it thread anymore :)

If you recent took all the nice photos can be sharing here..

Thanks

you can check out my flickr from above to view pics i post from time to time...just recently purchased the wifi adapter for my d3200...works like a charm.good for transferring files to your mobile device while on the go if you want to share photos quickly. Transfer speeds are quite good taking into account the file sizes. But i believe the usage of the wfi adapter can be enhance through a firmware update on nikons part, maybe allow time lapse or delayed remote function using a mobile device? well the software is just on version 1. so who knows? anyway i am very impressed with the 24 megapixel... the amount of detail even after zooming in 1:1 is quite good. but obviously cannot compare to that of the d800. but considering its a beginner camera, its definitely not bad.

I was going to get this cam based on the wu-1a @$89

However it only works with android devices and not with my iPhone and iPad :(

I was going to get this cam based on the wu-1a @$89

However it only works with android devices and not with my iPhone and iPad :(

will be out soon! ..i got a galaxy nexus...and an ipad...just using the camera connection kit atm ...the app for the ipad is coming soon i heard

Hi guys,

does this means that the High ISO is better than the D7000? Thanks in advance

will be out soon! ..i got a galaxy nexus...and an ipad...just using the camera connection kit atm ...the app for the ipad is coming soon i heard

I am curious why they didn't launch the app for iPad sooner. Anyway will be waiting for it :)