nikon 28mm f1.8

Currently using a copy from USA. its a really good lens.

Bro care to share some photos? Could do a quick small review also if possible. Did you bought at USD$699?

just got this news, NIKON Singapore is pleased to announce that sales of the AF-S NIKKOR 28mm f/1.8G has started as of 1st June 2012 at Nikon authorised dealers.
List price is S$999

About the AF-S NIKKOR 28mm f/1.8G:
This lens enables FX-format digital SLR users who desire to take wide-angle shots to enjoy the sharp focus that only a fixed-focal-length lens can offer, along with natural and beautiful image blur that can be achieved with a maximum aperture of f/1.8.

eQK.jpg

ortega said:
just got this news, NIKON Singapore is pleased to announce that sales of the AF-S NIKKOR 28mm f/1.8G has started as of 1st June 2012 at Nikon authorised dealers.
List price is S$999

About the AF-S NIKKOR 28mm f/1.8G:
This lens enables FX-format digital SLR users who desire to take wide-angle shots to enjoy the sharp focus that only a fixed-focal-length lens can offer, along with natural and beautiful image blur that can be achieved with a maximum aperture of f/1.8.

Look like the price is just like buy from amazon included shipping cost :)

ortega said:
aiyah, that is list price or RRP/SRP blah blah blah
hopefully actual selling price at the shops will be lower

Hopefully but look at the D800/E is the same of RRR/SRP don't have cheap leh... :(

Stock already have. They can give at 950 sgd with gst. Probably I can get the lens tomorrow. Will post the shop once I have the lens. Thanks

sweetguy23 said:
Stock already have. They can give at 950 sgd with gst. Probably I can get the lens tomorrow. Will post the shop once I have the lens. Thanks

In Malaysia have one guy is bought at Rm2200 but I'm not believed can get it so fast.

sweetguy23 said:
Cheaper by 64 sgd. Still not bad

Yes in Malaysia is slightly cheaper.

But he will upload the photos by tonight.

Maybe he knew the boss then just can be getting slightly cheaper price.

TK!! Was there yesterday and they never tell me... KNS!!

Maybe the lens just arrived today?

wenbin0215 said:
Maybe the lens just arrived today?

Today at ms color also no have.