Nikon 24-70mm Problem with Barrel Rubbing

Thanks for that inspiring message sir jackal your right if the music not right just change the station but like what you said i still love the music and i won't change the station..I'm only concern about this issue to all the consumers specially to all the Nikonians out there,it's like were paying for expensive food that we know it taste good and will satisfy our stomach but it's not..it's just a precaution only sir jackal for at least our fellow CSers know the consequence on choosing and buying this MUSIC,but like what I've said we can still gather all the CSers who have the same problem like me and make a protest or a complain about this issue at least they will know,and do something about this..it's Nikon's reputation is what's the issue here already it's not happen only for me it's a WORLDWIDE already,i know in the end i will send my lens for repair coz i have no choice but at least i speak out..

hi fellow Csers last night when im in the middle of the shoot i noticed my 24-70mm is tight to zoom in and out its like someone rubbing in side the barrel i heard this is the common problem of this lens,any idea if how much will it cost me for the repair?any idea if where should i bring this for repair except for NCS?pls i need your advice..by the way my lens is no warranty already,thanks!

Well, it is an issue for many 24-70 users. It may not be that bad to require an entire barrel replacement. I just had my lens' helicoil replaced a month plus ago because of stiffness during zoom. Hope you get yours resolved soon and let us know the outcome.

i do hope it's helicoil only sir kylelam77..by the way how much u pay for replacement of your helicoil sir if u don't mind?is it for NSC also?thanks!