Nikon 18 - 300mm lens

Status
Not open for further replies.
April Fool...... Too early :bsmilie: .

Regards,
Arto.

Serious or not ? D3 is expecting soon ? any link site ?

I sure BUY BUY BUY ....think gotta to check with the Nikon King for 1st hand info ?

Hi Nikon King , wat is view ?

:bsmilie:[/QUOTE]

LKY said:
Serious or not ? D3 is expecting soon ? any link site ?

I sure BUY BUY BUY ....think gotta to check with the Nikon King for 1st hand info ?

Hi Nikon King , wat is view ?

:bsmilie:
[/quote]

u confirm can buy, dun need to ask Nikon King.

u LKY leh.
u want wat also confirm have :bsmilie:

u confirm can buy, dun need to ask Nikon King.

u LKY leh.
u want wat also confirm have :bsmilie:[/QUOTE]

No la.....small and different XXX.

Just want to ask Nikon King that information reliable at least in near future before cant hold on anymore to buy D2X

Heartshape said:
"it's AFS 18-300 f1.4G VRIII ED-IF. u hear it first here! it's not a DX lens!"

That's right Cheesecake. Thanks for your confirmation. For a while there I kenah left right centre until I myself thought I made a mistake. Phew! That right Bros! Look out for it.

If so, can u provide the link? 18-300 f/1.4 is going weigh a bomb! :bigeyes:
Looks like I shd start my gym sessions real soon! :bsmilie:

Heartshape said:

That's right Cheesecake. Thanks for your confirmation. For a while there I kenah left right centre until I myself thought I made a mistake. Phew! That right Bros! Look out for it.

omg u made me laught off my chair..
man u r damn funny.. :bsmilie:

Heartshape said:

omg u made me laught off my chair..
man u r damn funny.. :bsmilie:

f/1.4 u sure or not? so lao ya. nikon is catching up with canon with tis lens as nikon's 1st f/1.2

roti_prata said:
f/1.4 u sure or not? so lao ya. nikon is catching up with canon with tis lens as nikon's 1st f/1.2

first f1.2? r u sure Nikon do not have any f1.2 lenses? :bsmilie:

y is there a need to 'catch up' with Canon? Canon has its own characteristic and so do Nikon. each do their own thing and consumers benefit.:bsmilie:

18-300 f1.4 will be a very very large and heavy lens. i'm just waiting for the launch!! :bsmilie:

i've only been shooting nikon for 4yrs..older lenses got f1.2?? 1.2 and 1.4 is how many stop difference? likewise 1.4 and 1.8

roti_prata said:
i've only been shooting nikon for 4yrs..older lenses got f1.2?? 1.2 and 1.4 is how many stop difference? likewise 1.4 and 1.8

yeaps, there are f1.2 lenses from Nikon. u do the search urself.

i'm so malu to say that i've only been shooting for only 4 - 5 years, the first 2 years i borrowed camera from my school and frens. i read up on photography(and on the history of Nikon) from the library. :bsmilie:

as for the maths and physics, i don't know. i only know how to shoot in 'P' -plofessional- mode. hahaha:bsmilie:

roti_prata said:
1.2 & 1.4 is half a stop difference, 1.4 & 1.8 is two-third stop difference. Every stop multiply by 1.4.

1.4 X 1.4 abt 2
2 X 1.4 is 2.8
2.8 X 1.4 abt 4

There were older nikon manual lenses that were f/1.2, such as the 50mm f/1.2

roti_prata said:

50mm f1.2 considered how old?

zaxh81 said:
50mm f1.2 considered how old?
Haha, actually I also dunno, cos I never use manual lenses. I only know they exist :)

Still got 55mm f/1.2, 58mm f/1.2 ...

wiz23 said:
1.2 & 1.4 is half a stop difference, 1.4 & 1.8 is two-third stop difference. Every stop multiply by 1.4.

1.4 X 1.4 abt 2
2 X 1.4 is 2.8
2.8 X 1.4 abt 4

There were older nikon manual lenses that were f/1.2, such as the 50mm f/1.2

Technically its square root of 2.
Hmm... 18-300 and 1.4 throughtout... is this possible? won't it break the mount?

dawgbyte77 said:
Technically its square root of 2.
Hmm... 18-300 and 1.4 throughtout... is this possible? won't it break the mount?
Yes, to be exact it is square root of 2. However, the labeling for all the lenses we buy are approximate values based on multiplication by 1.4 :)

And you just might be right abt the 18-300 f/1.4 also :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.