Nikon 17 - 35 f2.8 best price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonchia

Jan 25, 2005
Looking for this lens with instalment (credit card or other means). Anyone knows where offers the best price with instalment plans?

china, hongkong brand new one is less than 2K, nikon lens comes with international warranty....

that's really cheap.....

Yeah HK was selling D200 at S$2200 when Singapore one is at S$2500. The AFS VR 70-200 was at $2200 and AFS 17-55 $1900 then (2 months back). Both with international warranty.

cool lense much better than 17-55mm.... but i settled for 17-55mm hehehe

haha, we're not gonna start on the whole 17-35mm vs. 17-55mm talk again, are we?:bsmilie:
no lah, both good lens mah... hahahaha

wait for FF nikon lor hehe

I was quoted $2840 over phone by MS for the 17-35 last week.

I was quoted $2840 over phone by MS for the 17-35 last week.

you're getting a new unit? i noticed a lot of users are selling their old ones for the 17-55mm, maybe you can take your time for it?

you're getting a new unit? i noticed a lot of users are selling their old ones for the 17-55mm, maybe you can take your time for it?

Nah, I got lucky and landed a still under warranty 2nd hand in B&S!

oh. how do you like it?

Yup, very happy with it so far. Had fun with it at the Garden Fest. Let's not OT too much!

Anyway, i recalled seeing a MO for it at about $2300-2400. Since TS is looking for installment plans, I think CP offers installment plans and maybe MS. Perhaps it's best to just call them up.

i bought mine using credit card then use the payment plans of my credit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.