Nikon 1 prices in JB

UncleFai

Mar 10, 2010
Singapore
Any one "cheong" one there recently? How are the prices compared to SG?

Any one "cheong" one there recently? How are the prices compared to SG?

KSL 3rd floor, D7000 = RM3050 original Nikon set, body only, after converted SGD$1260......good price

KSL 3rd floor, D7000 = RM3050 original Nikon set, body only, after converted SGD$1260......good price

TS is asking the price of Nikon 1.

Hi just want to ask ksl is located at which mall in jb and when did u buy your d7000 body frm that shop?

Lupindthird said:
Hi just want to ask ksl is located at which mall in jb and when did u buy your d7000 body frm that shop?

KSL is the name of the shopping mall

When did u buy bro? Ive been to city square fotokem and plaza angsana level 1 this morning, they dont have stock and the price is not the same as wht other people said here in clubsnap. They quote me 1.4 k for the body converted to sgd. Would u mind sharing the store name in ksl and their no. I Want to call them first before i go down to jb again. thanks!

Lupindthird said:
When did u buy bro? Ive been to city square fotokem and plaza angsana level 1 this morning, they dont have stock and the price is not the same as wht other people said here in clubsnap. They quote me 1.4 k for the body converted to sgd. Would u mind sharing the store name in ksl and their no. I Want to call them first before i go down to jb again. thanks!

Name of the shop is Foto CLS I think

There are at least 3 shops there in Angsana. Level 1 is Foto Berlian. You should have checked with Mee Too (level 2) and Johan Foto (Level 4) also...

Lupindthird said:

Did u bargain? The price most ppl quote are after bargaining

Thanks for the tips bro. I wil try my luck again nxt time.

3 weeks and 13 postings, and still no one answered my initial question.

UncleFai said:
3 weeks and 13 postings, and still no one answered my initial question.

Why don't you make a call yourself? 5 mins only, no need to wait 3 weeks

do they have D700...

Stocks came in last week. But knowing how many people are waiting for D700, it might be gone already. You can try calling Foto Berlian or Johan. Mee Too (both Jusco and Angsana) is completely out of stock now. Prices has gone up as well.

Last edited:
Stocks came in last week. But knowing how many people are waiting for D700, it might be gone already. You can try calling Foto Berlian or Johan. Mee Too (both Jusco and Angsana) is completely out of stock now. Prices has gone up as well.

what was the price before?

Lifeless99 said:
what was the price before?

Was around 6k rm. Now price is around 6400.

Last edited: