invite me!! nyxx88

Quote:
Originally Posted by: Chiang

sector 65

permission to include me in the clubsnapper clan , please

my id
http://www.nightwars.com/play.asp?ID=723

Thanks

Hi Chiang, need yr account name instead of number for invitation. I assume it will be Chiang and hv sent an invitation out.
hope that is correct.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

above extracted from herowar ,

thank you sector 65 for including me , i wonder if there is clan war also inaddtion to individual player fighting , eg every 2hrs , automatic clan wars fight .....................

hahahha, that way my experience can move while i sleep:sweatsm:

Sector65 said:
Hi can i have yr account name? they use account name to do invitation. :) then i will send you an invitation to join the CS clan.
Oops, sorry. I had formed my own clan when i registered into the game, feel a bit sad to disband it...:cry:

Saw the CS clan was already the top 6, so pls dun bully me, i very weak only. My clan is East Wind, logo is =/=. Thks guys.

Redieye said:
Oops, sorry. I had formed my own clan when i registered into the game, feel a bit sad to disband it...:cry:

Saw the CS clan was already the top 6, so pls dun bully me, i very weak only. My clan is East Wind logo is =/=. Thks guys.

Yo bro! never noe you play games! :bsmilie:

phoakm said:
Yo bro! never noe you play games! :bsmilie:
Haha, bo pian lar. See to much photos liao, must find some things to relax a bit lar.:sweatsm:

Joined the clan liow..

just created antoher character... "woohoo". does thsi character need to be invited to join clan too?

nyxx88 said:
just created antoher character... "woohoo". does thsi character need to be invited to join clan too?
No need, the invitation is based on account name, which means you can have up to 5 characters :)

Status
Not open for further replies.