Nightshot - Singapore River - another one - please comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

saifulbahar

Feb 27, 2004
Singapore
www.pbase.com
Hi All,

Here is another reshoot based on some suggestions made to my earlier shot. So please, comments and critics (good or bad) are most appreciated.

29702947.jpg

Hey pretty well exposed. And framing is definitely better than the first pic of the cbd in ur gallery. :) Very much improved i would say. :thumbsup:

Hi bro,

Definitely better than the 1st one I saw a while back. :thumbsup:

But for me, it will still be nicer if some of the office lights are on. But let me guess, it was shot yesterday night right? :)

Just my 2 cents worth.

Nice exposure and then what? Could do better with a little more creativity or originality.

this is the best version of this shot i have seen in clubsnap... almost perfect.. so much detail. the colour is great and the background so smooth.. almost surreal..

great stuff......

its cool, its nice, but its so common, this scene has been taken many many times by different people. i guess the only way to make it outstanding is to wait for the right lighting (and yes, office lights too), for example, during some point of the day of the year where the sky's fiery red or something. definitely not easy, but that's how 5 star photos r produced! some of my humble thoughts :)

Thanks you all and really appreciate it. For those who is a little at lost, I should had placed my older shot. The shot is not meant to whether it was a great shot or not, but to see whether I could have done better from the older shot, its a try out thing for improvement. By sincerely, thanks for the comments, really appreciate it.

And yes, it was taken on Wednesday so most of the office lights were off due to public holiday.

Below is the picture mentioned, the older one:

Old shot:
28508735.jpg

New shot (reshot):
29702947.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.