[night86mare] Dreamscapes: A Photo Daily 2009 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Night,

Just browsed through your photo gallery. Really like your shots!! Marvelous.

How do you take such picture
and many nice pictures in your Sunset gallery?

May i know what are your main gears?

Hi Night,

Just browsed through your photo gallery. Really like your shots!! Marvelous.

How do you take such picture
and many nice pictures in your Sunset gallery?

May i know what are your main gears?
hi davyan,

thanks for your kind comments.

the shot you have linked is an infrared shot taken with hoya r72 filter, you can check the IR/UV section for more information on taking such shots.

i use pentax.. k20d with sigma 10-20, 50 f/1.4, tamron 70-300 and kit lens.. i think that's basically it. :)

29 Dec 09
4223175530_0193b8416e_o.jpg

Winter Wonderland
(not)

the shot you have linked is an infrared shot taken with hoya r72 filter, you can check the IR/UV section for more information on taking such shots.

i use pentax.. k20d with sigma 10-20, 50 f/1.4, tamron 70-300 and kit lens.. i think that's basically it. :)
Cool.. thanks!
Did you do a lot of PP on those pictures?

Cool.. thanks!
Did you do a lot of PP on those pictures?

it varies a lot.

my usual workflow takes at most 10 minutes.. average 5 minutes.

for pictures i want to work on, it can stretch to 30 minutes, 60 minutes.. these would be the DRI (dynamic range increase) pictures layering a few exposures together.. something like HDR, but doing it manually using photoshop and layers.

the longest i have worked on something is around 12 hours (not at one go, of course) :)

the main thing is not the work put into the photograph. it's working on it, then throwing the result away, and starting again until i got what i really wanted.

30 Dec 09
4225883476_23005a91c8_o.jpg

Curve Appreciation

Dee gou peh uncle. Post it at stomp... set an example that "STOMP"-ing is better done with high quality photo.:bsmilie:

Eh, seriously it's really nice take. Right moment!:thumbsup:

Dee gou peh uncle. Post it at stomp... set an example that "STOMP"-ing is better done with high quality photo.:bsmilie:

Eh, seriously it's really nice take. Right moment!:thumbsup:

lol.. eee stomp

thanks for dropping by! :)

Last summary for the year.. It's been a good one, I guess.

Thanks to everyone who followed and commented, and see you in APAD 2010 section. :)

4231193464_c12c307f85_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.