Night time photoshoot (27/02/2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ilovenikon said:
hey icarus and all those there!!! it was a fantastic trip man. thx to james and ben for all the patience teachings. had learned much... :) :)

ben

Nice to meet u, ben! Glad u enjoyed this outing! Be sure to come for future outings! :D
:thumbsup:

shan_gui said:
this trip was a successful trip, we learn thing from each other. i had a few gd "catch" hahaha. satisfying.

Show us your 'catch of the day' leh! hahaa.. ;)

icarus said:
Nice to meet u, ben! Glad u enjoyed this outing! Be sure to come for future outings! :D
:thumbsup:

Yeah...it was quite an enriching outing, though some v 'chim' things u all discussing I couldn't understand fully. But u guys are nice ppl and hope to see u ppl soon. :bsmilie:

Sorry for the late response. Here are some pictures of us.
3156354-lg.jpg

The Bridge Brigade

3156363-lg.jpg

A Photographer in Sleep Mode

3156360-lg.jpg

Before the Last Train

Oh yah... forgot to say thank you james and everyone for making this such an enjoyable outing. The pictures i posted not so good, but still learning mah ;)

17544nice_railing.jpg

this is more of a handshot. lolz. will get one tripod sooon.hehe.

17544cute_girl1-med.JPG

this is my favourite shot. hehe. guy who nv come. this is taken in a secret place.hahha. my little award winning shot. hope u guy like it. i will post it in the portraiture for comment

hey ben! i like this 1

Thanx! The others i had were hazy and more golden coloured. I also liked this one best. Nice to know i'm not the only one still awake at this hour ;)

n wat u doing at this hour man? :) :)

Not much.. got tv on, and looking at the photos in my computer... going to sleep soon though. Talk again soon. Gnite :)

benedium said:
Yet another late posting.
3157702-lg.jpg

Ben! i think there might be some dust on your CCD :O
Time to do some spring cleaning! :D

I only sent it to Nikon for CCD cleaning two weeks ago.
Was hoping nobody will notice heheh... since maybe can blend in with the cloud formations ;p

Guys, how to tell the CCD is dirty from the picture huh ?
haha :bsmilie:
I can't tell the difference leh :think:

usually very aparent at smaller apertures (high f numbers) and against light backgrounds. So to check, you can just shoot at very bright surface like white paper or wall. Shoot a few variations and you'll be able to spot the spots.

benedium said:
usually very aparent at smaller apertures (high f numbers) and against light backgrounds. So to check, you can just shoot at very bright surface like white paper or wall. Shoot a few variations and you'll be able to spot the spots.

ic...hmmh :think: Learn sth new.
Will go test out when I'm free... :bsmilie:
Thks.

obewan said:
ic...hmmh :think: Learn sth new.
Will go test out when I'm free... :bsmilie:
Thks.

For prosumer cameras, dust is rarely a problem :) Just check your filters regularly can liao :)
;)

icarus said:
For prosumer cameras, dust is rarely a problem :) Just check your filters regularly can liao :)
;)

ic... Coz prosumer camera lens are fixed and no lens changing, that's why dust can't reach the CCD. Am I right to say that ? :bsmilie:

obewan said:
ic... Coz prosumer camera lens are fixed and no lens changing, that's why dust can't reach the CCD. Am I right to say that ? :bsmilie:

Thats right! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.