Night Skydiving and Firework @ padang on 20th Apr

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncleparty

Mar 15, 2005
Singapore
hello, walked passed today i saw some japanese event thing, doing a practice night skydiving thing onto the padang.

an aunty there told me there'd be fireworks on the real thing, which is tomorrow.

just for those who might wanna know. :)

time ???

i have no details of the event. tried finding for it online on the websites, but nothing found. seems that it was out out the papers, but i dunno cos i dun read it.

the lane closure is from hhhmm...i forgot, i think it was from 3pm to 8pm? not sure wat time start, but pretty sure lane closure ends by 8.

anyone got more info?

jump's at 915-930. fire works are after that=)

Great .. i will be there ..
:p
oxygn said:
jump's at 915-930. fire works are after that=)

Hmmmm...might drop by with my son.

where does the fireworks shoot huh, for padang? is it also from the marina bay front like esplanade events?

TMR???? got work ley??? how how ??? it at 8 pm after izzit?? confirm???

seems like they say have...anyone going? I'm still home... ;)
let me know before one coz i need to get to work at 2

Any updates?

I called Singapore Tourism Board .. they dunno about any events going on.

Skydiving and Fireworks are BIG thing in Singapore .. even they dunno .. is this a hoax?

uncleparty said:
an aunty there told me there'd be fireworks on the real thing, which is tomorrow.

ya lor no news leh.
BTW uncle wat time you saw that aunty - was it past midnight. :bigeyes: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

hahhahaha noooo...its for real! they yesterday also rehearsal drop down from the sky, abut...i think 9plus or 8plus. no dream no dream.

i really cannot confirm this, cos i also cannot find more details. so pls dont go there on my account....but i'll prob still be going down. nothing to do.

anyone workin ard padang can do down see the backdrop at teh stage? yesterday when i was there backdrop not up yet.

well will give it a go. 3 years no take fireworks. look like a low key event hope it will not be so crowed.

hahahha got nothing to take dun blame me hor! i also just risk it take that aunty's word and go.

No lah won't blame u BUTwill
BoomSmilie_anim.gif
u :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I will also drop in .. skydiving is my favourite ... :)
has not hit the sky for a long time though ..

Me after my 1st jump in 1999
skydive.jpg

hey taipankid... might u happen to know an event or club that had a teeshirt with the words "i jumped on singapore" ?

i think they might be the organisers...

Status
Not open for further replies.