Status
Not open for further replies.

GilbertGoh

Aug 16, 2005
Singapore
please C&C so i can imrove

IMG_3095.jpg

night.jpg

imho, for the 1st pic, the top left lights are quite distracting. would be better to crop off.
also, the purpose of the pic is to show the blue board, the seasons greetings board or the bell above it? i was trying to find a focal point. the white building in the background also..like want-to-show-dont-want-to-show.:bsmilie: i think the position that u'r standing to shoot isn't quite interesting. the pic turn out pretty messy if u ask me.
i'd go nearer to the lights and focus on the bell or focus on something ;p

for the 2nd pic, 1st thing that jumped at me was the overexposed fullerton. actually i feel that the whole pic is too bright. also, i realised for both pics, both ur corners have something distracting. was it intended? :think:

sorry but both pics dun work for me.

juz my 2 cents (frm a non-technical photographer's point of view):sweatsm:

:angel: peace~

thanks for the input. i think the 1st pic is too messy now i look it at again with your point.
the 2nd was intended that way but i think i over expose it. :p
noted and thanks again

cheers~

did u shoot the scotts road recently? interesting that u managed to get a "dry" scotts road. :bsmilie:
its been raining all week now.

cheers~

did u shoot the scotts road recently? interesting that u managed to get a "dry" scotts road. :bsmilie:
its been raining all week now.

yea before the rain started. it was too crowd to get a good spot to place the tripod. so that was the best i could do in the place.

2nd pic you might want to shoot it at f18 or higher. looks too overexposed, what's ur shutter speed? 15s?

2nd pic you might want to shoot it at f18 or higher. looks too overexposed, what's ur shutter speed? 15s?

Yuh, it's definitely overexposed. =( The lights are killing me. (Literally, of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.