Night shot with A40


Status
Not open for further replies.

dbchoong

New Member
Apr 1, 2002
318
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
#3
Shutter speed: 2.5 sec, F2.8. Of course must use tripod.... ;)

No idea when the next lightning will occur. So, just take, delete, take, delete. Finally caught one after 10 or so tries.

;)

Originally posted by mlwang


Cool, great timing, u must have ambushed for quite some time.

what is your settings? use tripod?
 

mlwang

New Member
Apr 9, 2002
154
0
0
Visit site
#4
Originally posted by dbchoong
Shutter speed: 2.5 sec, F2.8. Of course must use tripod.... ;)

No idea when the next lightning will occur. So, just take, delete, take, delete. Finally caught one after 10 or so tries.

;)

wah u real patient, really good photo. photojournalist quality. this photo really convince me to get a A40 myself.

how much u paid for tripod?
 

dbchoong

New Member
Apr 1, 2002
318
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
#5
Cheap tripod. I bought my camera + tripod 2nd hand, so it cost me $15 for the tripod. I think it's normally $25 in AP.

I made some minor adjustments to the pic with PhotoImpression (I know most use PS, but I don't have it).

Here it is: slightly modified pic.

I won't say A40 is best camera in the market, but for $520 - I think no others can beat it at this price.

;)

Originally posted by mlwang


wah u real patient, really good photo. photojournalist quality. this photo really convince me to get a A40 myself.

how much u paid for tripod?
 

Wolfgang

Senior Member
Apr 29, 2002
5,688
0
0
39
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
#6
Originally posted by dbchoong
Cheap tripod. I bought my camera + tripod 2nd hand, so it cost me $15 for the tripod. I think it's normally $25 in AP.

I made some minor adjustments to the pic with PhotoImpression (I know most use PS, but I don't have it).

Here it is: slightly modified pic.

I won't say A40 is best camera in the market, but for $520 - I think no others can beat it at this price.

;)

$520? Hmm.. i was quoted $540 at John 3:16...

Where did you get your A40?
 

dbchoong

New Member
Apr 1, 2002
318
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
#7
Think shops like Alan Photo (SLS) or Cathay (Peninsula) sells for about $520.

I bought mine 2nd hand.... ;)

:)

Originally posted by Wolfgang


$520? Hmm.. i was quoted $540 at John 3:16...

Where did you get your A40?
 

mlwang

New Member
Apr 9, 2002
154
0
0
Visit site
#8
Originally posted by Wolfgang


$520? Hmm.. i was quoted $540 at John 3:16...

Where did you get your A40?
Cathay Photo quoted me $510 w/o GST. Saw someone here bought A40 and Lowepro bag at $535
 

Ling

New Member
Apr 13, 2002
67
0
0
Visit site
#9
It's me who got the camera and bag for S$535.60.

Anyway the price from CP shld be S$505 w/o GST. I got this price from the e-quote :)
 

mlwang

New Member
Apr 9, 2002
154
0
0
Visit site
#11
Originally posted by Landes
Juz went down today, CP quoted me $520 for A40, $100 for 128mb CF... Both after GST.

BUT they have no stock at the moment... :rolleyes:
any idea when stock coming in?
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom